Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: fellahin of upper KMT
In Response To: Re: fellahin of upper KMT ()

disappointed. I am all too familiar with Zahi Hawass

Zahi hawass is a joke,and I have even posted information on his web site,but it the typicalwestern egyptology bull ish I hear formall these so called egyptologist. At least frank yurco has the guts to say that egyptains were atleast half black,but hawass in an interview totally denied and even misquoted diop.
Lehiner,hawass,and whoefver else can kiss my ass,and deny that they fellahin in upper Kmt was the real ancestors of the kemetians and distort history some more.
http://www.foreignaffairs.org/20020501fabook8110/donald-malcolm-reid/whose-pharaohs-archeology-museums-and-egyptian-national-identity-from-napoleon-to-world-war-i.html
check out that book
Fagan, Brian M: Rape of the Nile, The. Tomb raiders, tourists, and archaeologists in Egypt., Many maps, drawings, and wonderful photographs. Book near mint condition; dust jacket very good to excellent, 1975...$35

great books on the politics of egyptology

Messages In This Thread

fellahin of upper KMT

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.