Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: Change cause of Africa
In Response To: Re: Change cause of Africa ()

Why do people imagine that African nations are the only nations with infrastructural and societal problems.
Anyone of you guys ever been to Mississippi, or for that matter any part of rural America? Try finding potable water in some of these places. I was surprised when I discovered that in parts of Florida people still use out-houses. On a road trip from Los Angeles to Las Vegas I was shocked to see how people lived outside the big cities, similarly on a road trip from Los Angeles to San Francisco. After years of living in ZOO York I was dumbstruck. So don't be too harsh on the nations of the African continent. They have legitimate reasons. First they lack the financial capital and second, Africa is not a monolith like the good old U.S.A. So why is it that outside of U.S. cities and resorts, so many citizens (black,white, and every color in between)are destitute.

Messages In This Thread

Change cause of Africa

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.