Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

The Egyptian was Africans..PERIOD!!!! *LINK*

My Ancient Egyptian Ancestors was African...PERIOD!!! To prove this they inform me to observe who God (the Sun) is killing out of existance...The Africans or the Albino's. It's provious that the one and only true God (the Sun) is killing the Albino's out of existance just like the Ancients inform us. My Ancient Ancestors inform me to live and walk in the light of the Sun and understand the world I live in just like they did billions of years ago so how could they have been "Albino"s" worshipping the Sun? God (the Sun) is and will always kill the Albino's out of existance just like the Ancient's inform me..Now prove them wrong!!

Temu

Messages In This Thread

The Egyptian was Africans..PERIOD!!!! *LINK*
Re: The Egyptian was Africans..PERIOD!!!!
Re: The Egyptian was Africans..PERIOD!!!!

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.