Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

If negroes feel race doesn't exist......?

I don't know what the negro's issue with whiteys are. Neither do I understand as to why you made it a black white issue yourself. As far as the negro & caucasian difference that you hold in your heart, it stands on no real basis. Whites give us a hard time as well but you don't see us nagging and complaing about issues that can be changed. Even when many think I'm black I have hard times as well. But it is your races fault on your race's issues. What I have read on this board is negroes wanting other people of color to pitch them a free ride to the high ranks of life. It is blacks that are mad at Arabs, Indians, Melanesians, Aborigines because we desire to do our own thing for our own people rather than involve in your folks. It's those Afrocentricist that turned a NEGRO/CAUCASIAN bout into a melee between the world's races. The negro is jealous of caucasian inventions and rather than advancing their own kind they are trying to recruit the world in a fight they picked against whitey. Indians have a scare worst than any Afro-american, Arabs have their houses bulldozed and Aborigines dealt with near extinction in Australia. Yet, each work amongst themselves to heal themselves. But what I clearly see is Negro jealousy. A negro can't produce to much and has not much for a culture unlike other people of color. So it desires to erase the boundaries race classes so that it can blend in amongst the other colored races. Yet the majority of other colored races despise blacks, especially Arabians! Race my miseducated friend most certainly exist and has always been recognized. As a matter of fact, the white races were the last to figure race compared to the Indians, Arabians. The cast system is over 3,000 years old and Arabians have scores of writings about the inferiority of your race(if you are black) and whites. Bot ignorant followers of black islam, Farrakhanism, and perverse negro phiosophy and ideaology keeps their head in the ground to avoid learning the facts. I should write a book but many of you are following Elijah's teaching that "there is no race but the white race because his time is limited." However, my student of ignorance, that is a flaw. The negro is the only one in denial because if he accepted this fact he would have to deal with the acceptance or shall I say full recognition of himself. Race most certainly exist. The brain weight of the Negro is aside and different in average from the Teutonic ,from the Indian and from the Chinese. So does I.Q. vary, with the negro being on the lower end. Is this why you find the fact of racial differnces so objectionable? On what science is YOUR teachings based. Do you think a chinese man would want the irreconcilable diffences to be ignored for the sake of negro emotionl security. Arab literature is a testament as to what the differences of race. If race does not exist then why does one race out perform another in America and the world. Your belief doesn't give a sound explanation. The character and "accomplishments of the negro is due to it's limits as of it being what it is , as it is different from Japanese as they are different from Native Americans. Skin color, hair texture, brain weight and abstract reasong all differ from race to race. An asian kid can chill with a negro or native american and still be expected to outscore him by multiple points if not double digit points. Is that not true? Did he get a negro I.Q. or breakdancing skills because he hung with blacks? I.Q., brain weight like skin color is usually inherited this way. You can't inherit something that your background or race doesn't heir. And those inherited differences are what make us all different races. That is atleast what the truth says, if you care to know. That is also why I class the beloved as caucasian(so to speak). Not that caucasian "women" are so much but, the majority of caucasian features she has represent Caucasian not nigress attributes. She got brown skin and all but two out of a hundred things geesh-added up right. And what makes her caucasoid is her character, build and voice that was INHERITED. once again, does that make her black because the negro socially pidgeonholds her as so. Isn't she of a higher performance and statue than some negro female? Did she "socialize with a white perosn and get a slim nose or with blacks and get black hair? Maybe in your mind you can and she did but genetices says something different. Hopefully you aren't leading your children down that twisted road of miseducation

Messages In This Thread

Re: If negroes feel race doesn't exist......?

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.