Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: If negroes feel race doesn't exist......?

I have no idea who typhoon is but i image he is a buffoon ,the madness spewing from his mouth about superior and inferior. I have tried to look at the profiles of the people that post on this site because I believe you should know where people are drawing their information from. Correct me if I am wrong typhoon is not trying to say The children of African descent have attributed nothing to the world. he must be the most ignorant man on the planet or the stupidest. If he is saying the Asian out performs Africans in math and science he needs to go back and see who it was that introduced math and science to the world. As well as languge, writing, and social conduct. when I last looked europeans and asians where coming out of societys that barely where above animal life. I hate to stoop down to degrading different people of other cultures but if you start to throw stones at African people let me assure you that we throw stones further and harder. If typhoon thinks he can out think, out create any African man or women on this planet he better wake up and slap himself. He sounds like the greeks of old that the egpytians said were prattling children. Talking much and saying nothing of relevance at all

Messages In This Thread

If negroes feel race doesn't exist......?
If negroes feel race doesn't exist......?

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.