Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: If negroes feel race doesn't exist......?

Typhoon, you are truly a testament to the Eurocentric brainwashing, hate, and voluntary ignorance of many in this world. You cant for even one second began to understand the 'African Experience'. Yet you pretend to know all about African people. Though you're an Indian as you say, you spout Eurocentric ideas better than a racist white person. The reasons why are clear, you worship whiteness alikened to an African who hates his own identity. The indians were subjugated by the british too, were they not? And in they're indentured service, did not the Indians began to hate they're native Identity? By your own admission you call yourself inferior, because you espouse the same racists idealogy that the british beat into your forefathers when they called the indians savages and backwards people. Apparently the british could care less about so-called caucasians when they said that the Indians were an inferior race of people, eh, and called them "black-faced blood crazed savages". If you want to believe that you are inferior because a so-called European scientists told you so thats perogative However, dont be angry at Africans in the Diaspora when they reject these unfounded notions. And as far as race in India, the caste systems were social and not racial, perhaps you should study the history of your own people more in depth before you come challenging others about their own. As for me, a person of African descent and others like me, I am proud to be an African-American, and I have never been a negro nor will I ever be, because I define who I am, and not some racist self-hating person like yourself.

Messages In This Thread

If negroes feel race doesn't exist......?
If negroes feel race doesn't exist......?

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.