Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: THE IDEA OF RACE OUTDATED!
In Response To: THE IDEA OF RACE OUTDATED! ()

though full of information... you do contridict yourself. first you state that there is only a human race and then you state that people are of asian race... ummm which is it? Asia/Sub-Asia/Austraila etc...all references to geological locations that are for the most part political. And we must remember that we are refering to times when man could pretty much walk across the world. and I understood that peoples native to austraila (if i may use the term "native to")as well as the Polynesians begat from the Maori(sp) peoples.
However all of this aside, i do commend you on trying to get folks to understand that race too is political.

Messages In This Thread

THE IDEA OF RACE OUTDATED!
God's child Adam and Satan's child the Negro
Re: God's child Adam and Satan's child the Negro
The Enemy
Re: The Enemy
Re: THE IDEA OF RACE OUTDATED!

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.