Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: Black Egypt? Hardly!
In Response To: Re: Black Egypt? Hardly! ()

Thomas...do you really believe all this crap or are you just being a distraction? (Your notes are indentified by a ">", my response "P".

>Playtoe, which blond woman are you referring to? Include the link for easy reference.

P: You provided the site! Forget this...it's relevant.

P: Regarding Ramses, he is not a white man. I won't belabor this point...I suggest your read more Afrocentric books. Blacks have red, blond and black hair...you've never seen a black person with red hair? Malcolm X had red hair...they called him "Red" in his younger days. There are the African "Danakils" (look it up), they have blond hair.

>-THESE LINKS INCLUDE PICTURES OF EGYPTIAN ARTIFACTS SHOWING CLEAR HATRED OF AFRICAN BLACKS...AND PICTURING THEM AS ENEMIES

P: Yet, you seem to overlook all the pictures, the facts showing anything other than war with Africa...what about all the mention of trade with sub-saharan African's?

>-NOW UNLESS YOU ARE ASSERTING THAT ACTUAL ANTHROPOLIGISTS....MEN/WOMEN WITH YEARS OF REPUTABLE "UNBIASED" SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH ARE..."LIARS, INVOLVED IN SOME TYPE OF CONSPIRACY"?

P: This is EXACTLY what is true. Please research the 1975 symposium on Egypt, where Dr Diop and Dr Ogenga proved this beyond a shadow of doubt. The reason and purpose for the lies and conspiracy is to bolster up the European claim to greatness...that's what they/white scholars said! The said, to acknowledge the truth about black Egypt and other African contributions would undermine the very fabric of Western civilization....so it's a conspiracy of the highest order!

>AS FAR AS THE TOCHARIAN ISSUE...YOU STILL DO NOT GET IT...I AM INFERRING THAT THE CHINESE WERE AT ONE TIME...WHITE...JUST LIKE AFRICANS WERE ONE TIME...WHITE!...DUE TO THE CLIMATE DURING THE ICE AGE...THIS IS WHERE MANY WHITE SUPREMACISTS MAKE THE VERY, VERY BIG ERROR!!!

P: This is the most crazy thing you've said. I won't even respond to this.

>WE ALL COME FROM AFRICA...ALL ORIGINAL AFRICANS WERE SUPER WHITE ALBINOS WITH WHITE HAIR AND PINK EYES...WHITER THAN THE WHITEST NORDIC, TODAY!!!

P: HA! Albinism is a "genetic recessive" trait. So, you're saying God created man a "genetic defect" from the very beginning? You are in serious self deception if you believe this crap...do you know what Mendel's Law is?

>DNA ADVANCEMENT IN THE LAST 20 YEARS HAS PROVEN THIS...WE ALL COME FROM THE SAME 2,500 EARLY MAN TO MAKE IT OUT OF THE ICE AGE...FOR YEARS THERE WERE DEBATES AS TO IF SOME RACES...EVOLVED FROM DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF EARLIER MAN (AUSTOLOPITHICUS, NEANDERTHAL...ET AL.)...

P: You must have had your ears on backwards! Recent DNA research proved the very OPPOSITE of what you're saying! Interesting.

>THE MAPPING OF THE HUMAN GENOME...ENDED ALL DEBATES!!! COME ON PEOPLE!!! THIS HAS BEEN PROVEN FOR YEARS NOW!!!...WE ALL COME FROM THE SAME!!!

P: The BLACK man is the original man. White skin, blond/white hair, pink/blue eyes are all traits of albinism (genetic recessive). Whites are less than 20% of the total world population...interesting you've gone from 100% to less than 20%...sounds to me like you've lost some ground here!

>THE SWASTIKA USED BY THE NAZIS CAN BE FOUND IN CHINESE BUDDHISM...TO THIS DAY!!!

P: Yes, because the Nazi's STOLE that symbol from them...or should I say "borrowed".

>BUDDHISM DOES HAVE IT'S ORIGINS FROM INDIA...THIS IS TRUE...INDIA WAS ONE OF THE FIRST PLACES THE BRONZE AGE INDO-EUROPEANS CONQUERED...YA KNOW?...THE INDUS VALLEY?...

P: Have you EVER seen a statue of Buddha? I'm mean the original statue. Buddha is an African black. Furthermore, this fact is clearly stated in Chinese history.

>THE CASTE SYSTEM WAS MEANT TO KEEP THE RACES THEY CONQUERED SEPERATED...YOU CAN STILL SEE DIFFERENT TYPES OF INDIANS TO THIS DAY (CLEAR SIGN OF RACIAL MIXING)...

>You don't seem to understand "caste systems".

>MY GOD!...YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THIS?...EVERYONE KNOWS THIS!!!...THE ARYAN INVASION OF THE INDUS VALLEY DURING THE BRONZE AGE?...COME ON!...WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Ithaca/1335/Hist/fall_ind.html

P: Forgive me...if they were already white, why do you find "Aryan" whites "invading" this region? I mean, why invade your own stuff? If we were all white, why are whites to agressive with their own cousins and ancestors? Doesn't that defeat the love of family?

>WE ALL LEFT AS THE CONTINENT OF AFRICA, HEATED UP...SOME OF US STAYED...IT IS NO ONE'S FAULT...

P: On the contrary my cousin...the earth "cooled" from extreme heat...it didn't "heat up"...woo, you're out there, buddy!

YOU STILL HAVE NOT ANSWERED THE KEY QUESTIONS:

-WHERE IS AFRICA'S WRITTEN LANGUAGE?
P: Who is Thoth? Hermes, to the Greeks? The inventor of writing. Egyptians created the Hebrew alphabet (Rosetta Stone)...from the Hebrew alphabet, Europeans added 4 more letters and pow you speak English. African's don't write "letters" like simplistic morons. We communicate in signs/symbols, like God's do. In fact, we detest writing, it causes one to emphasize "memory" more than intuition. And, black people are they most intuitive people on the planet...which is why we're everywhere doing and being some of every thing! Whites, on the other hand, are going everywhere trying to get everyone to act like them! Two different worldviews I guess.

>-WHERE IN THE ENTIRE CONTINENT OF AFRICA IS THEIR EVIDENCE OF A "ONCE GREAT CIVILIZATION"...MONUMENTS, BUILDINGS, CIVILIZATIONS...YOU CAN FIND GREAT CIVILIZATIONS IN CHINA, MID EAST (SUMMERIANS, ASSYRIANS, BABYLONIANS ETC...)...

P: Here's an EXCELLANT book on this, this guy, Childress, takes you on his travels to Africa:
http://www.ecampus.com/bk_detail.asp?isbn=0932813062
Also, you can consider the Olmec's of Central America a great and ancient African civilization. Africa has a glorious past!

>WHERE ARE THE ARTIFACTS SHOWING GREAT AFRICAN CULTURE AND CITIES?...THE ONLY ONES IN AFRICA ARE WHAT THE ROMANS LEFT BEHIND...

P: Hold on, didn't you say you went to the British museum? Don't they have a section on West Africa? What about south Africa, where the Zulu live, the ruins near the Zambezi? You can't make this case, buddy.

>IF EGYPT WAS FOUNDED BY BLACK AFRICANS...SHOULD IT NOT BE LOGICAL TO EXPECT THE WHOLE CONTINENT OF AFRICA TO REFLECT THE SAME CULTURE?...

P: EXACTLY, good assumption. Let me introduce you to the Dogon, of West Africa. In the 1st chapter of "The Pale Fox", by Marcele Gruille and Greg Deterlien (sp?), he discusses the Dogon (a priesthood tribe, responsible for establishing God service in all tribes), how their 60 year (Sirius star system) celebration brought representives from Niger to Senegal...to the surprise and contradiction of previous ideas that Africa had no cultural/religious unity. So, again, you don't know enough about African history to speak wisely on the matter.

>WHY DID THE EYGPTIANS GO TO SUCH EFFORTS TO PORTRAY AFRICANS...AS THE ENEMY?

P: The Egyptians WERE Africans...my goodness! Nubian and Ethiopia merged to form Egypt. The rivalry was between which of these two nations would rule Egypt. All the while, however, you have those same Africans working together in harmony in regards to business and trade. Furthermore, African/Nubian's aren't ONLY portrayed as enemies...there are also representations of them in statues as rulers, learned priests, common citizens of Egypt...did you overlook those images?

Peace and love

Messages In This Thread

Re: Black Egypt? Hardly! *LINK*
Re: Black Egypt? Hardly! *LINK*

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.