Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: Black Egypt? Hardly!
In Response To: Re: Black Egypt? Hardly! ()

Thomas, you are long winded!

>If Egypt was indeed founded by Black Africans...There would be no debate at all...why?
>Because if it was indeed African created...everything in it's soceity would clearly reflect this...

P: Forgive me, but it does, Thomas. Everything about Egypt reflects Africanity...it's religious ideas, it's symbolism, it's language, hieroglyphics, the faces on the statues, the Isis and Osirus doctrine (Osirus, was called the "Perfect Black", Isis is the original Black Madonna), the black Coptics who are descendents of the Egyptians and their beliefs. Furthermore, up til recently, the African nature of Egypt was never debated.

>But because it was a founded by whites (and they, throughout history, have tended to include many other races into their culture...[E.g.] the Romans, the United States)...there is this ridiculous debate!...what am I talking about?

P: Forgive me, but exactly what do you mean that whites tended to include many other races? Doesn't that fly in the face of white supremacy? The only way you get included in white civilizations is if you assimilate (i.e. "in Rome do as the Romans do" remember that adage?) The same applies to the U.S...just ask any minority people...

>Throughout history, WHITE CULTURES tend to be the only cultures to ever accept, in such great numbers, other races and different cultures...THE REALITY IS THAT...MOST "OTHER" RACES ARE 10 TIMES MORE RACIST...

P: You are so very backwards on this. Immediately, I think of the Native American who open their world to Europeans in peace, and look what happened. Regarding Africa, it's too hot for whites to stay there, but Africans still had open doors. There are people from India and Arab states all over Africa. Whites were received with open arms by all people. But, show me how many and the quality of life minorities have in European states...you just mentioned the fact the blacks and muslims are rioting in France, why? They want better opportunity. So, you clearly are backwards on this matter.

>EVEN GLOBALISM IS A WHITE CONCEPT...
P: Code word for "Imperialism".

>FREE TRADE AND EXCHANGE OF GOODS...
P: As long as there's profit in it for whites...

>NO WARS ETC, ETC, ETC...
P: Forgive, when have whites NOT been at war with someone? The greatest men celebrated in European/white culture are generals of war.

>THE ECONOMY OF MEXICO HAS GROWN 300% IN THE LAST 10 YEARS, SINCE NAFTA WAS SIGNED...THEY ARE DOING SO WELL...THERE ARE REPORTS OF THE MEXICANS "BEATING UP" COLUMBIANS, TRYING TO CROSS THEIR OWN SOUTHERN BORDERS...FOR A BETTER LIFE!!...YET THE MEXICANS, LIKE MOST UNGRATEFUL NON-WHITES SEE GLOBALISM AS BAD AND HATE AMERICA!!
P: Doesn't that sound contradictory to you? You say the Mexican economy has grown 300%, yet at the same time they are trying to get out to Columbia and the U.S. for a better life...why don't they stay home and take advantage of the 300%? Because you've got it wrong!

>WHY WOULD GOD GIVE POWER TO SUCH BLIND RACIAL PRIDE?...THINK ABOUT IT?...THE ONLY REASON WHY THE ARAB WORLD HAS ANY POWER...IS BECAUSE OF OIL!...THE CIVILIZED WESTERN NATIONS DO NOT USE THEIR SUPERIORITY TO TAKE IT FROM THEM...BUT "BUY" IT...MAKING THEM SO, SO, VERY FUCKIN RICH!!!...DRIVING AROUND IN MERCEDES ETC...THEY USE THE MONEY TO FUND TERRORIST ACTS THAT KILL MANY AMERICANS!!
P: Wrong again. Americans "buy it" as long as the price is very right...but, as with Iraq, if things get out of hand...look what happened! The "civilized western nations" DID use their military superiority to take not only oil from Arabs, but a wealth of resources from Africa, the land from the Native American and Mexicans, etc, etc...what are you saying!

>IF THEY DID NOT HAVE OIL?...THEY WOULD BE LIKE AFRICA!...STARVING...HOLDING OUT IT'S HAND TO THE WORLD...SO THE REST OF US WOULD NEED TO ASSIST WITH FOOD AND MEDICINE...THINK ABOUT, PLAYTOE..YA RETARD...YOU MOST LIKELY LIVE IN A "WHITE" CULTURE OF SOME KIND YOURSELF...BE HONEST...DO NOT TRY TO LIE TO ME...MUCH LESS YOURSELF...WHAT LANGUAGE ARE WE USING RIGHT NOW TO COMMUNICATE?...A WHITE LANGUAGE?...OR A BLACK WRITTEN LANGUAGE...THINK!!!...DON'T TRY TO LIE TO ME..."YA IGNANT NIGGA!!!" - Courtesy of Chris Rock...he's "tired...tired, tired, tired"...of niggas being ignant!...HA, HA!!!

P:Oops, there goes the "N-word"...and I'm a retard?

>Think about it!!! I challenge you....name one NON WHITE COUNTRY IN HISTORY TO HAVE DIVERSITY LIKE THE EGYPTIANS, GREEKS, ROMANS, USA...especially African ones!
P:You're crazy. Whites are not that inclusive! The presence of minorities in white nations is not a record to be proud of!

>...WHY IN THE HELL WOULD SO CALLED "BLACKS" IN EYGPT GO FROM A CULTURE OF RACIAL DIVERSITY...TO SUDDENLY...THE CONTINENT OF AFRICA, CONSISTING MAINLY OF...ONLY BLACKS?...UNLESS...
P: You're confused. Egypt was originally all black, then came the foreigners...and there they remain.

>THEY WERE NOT FOUNDED BY BLACKS IN THE 1ST PLACE!! YA IDIOT!!!! WHY WOULD IT ALL...SUDDENLY CHANGE???????????...
>Again, the most northern part of Egypt is at the 32d of Latitude...whites done have ONE nation on this planet below that line...you name me one?

>EYGPT IS NOT PART OF THE AFRICAN CONTINENT!
P: What map you looking at?

>WHY TRY TO CLAIM EGYPT IN THE 1ST PLACE?
P:Oh, it's blacks trying to "claim" Egypt? Interesting, I thought it was the whites!

The rest of your note is crap.

Messages In This Thread

Re: Black Egypt? Hardly! *LINK*
Re: Black Egypt? Hardly! *LINK*

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.