Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: the garamantes the blackcivlization in the sah

My Queen:

Yes, I understand that. But our silence or neglect of duty to foster truth in the world is not negated by that reality. In fact, I hope that I heap coals of fire upon their heads by chasing them deeper into their delusions. The more evidence we present them, the more lies they must create. Using their minds to devise deceit and lies will cause their own demise.

Queen, we are children of the light, not darkness. I will not rest while this darkness spreads over the land. There are some who will be encouraged by our continued presence and struggle for truth. But, more importantly, a haunting taste of truth will ever keep them looking over their shoulders as the run headfirst backwards from God.

But, yes, I know how reprobate they are. I'm enjoying the acrobatics they employ...very ingenious on the one hand, hard to climb back out of such craftiness on the other! When Divine justice visits them, it will find them wanting, I'm sure.

I notice that they never speak of the religion of the Egyptians, of the Isis and Osiris doctrine itself. To advocate their involvement and presence in the founding of Egypt and yet be in total rejection of their "own" ideas is something to note. Where's their love of God, that was so clearly expressed in Egyptian society? Where are their ancient monuments to God? How could they ransack "their own" Houses of God for mere gold and silver and kill off all of their so-called racial family (if Egyptians were where? ha). Why didn't they simply walk in, shake a few hands, and sit down at the feet of those Elders (in the African tradition) and learn from them? Why? Because they are liars, Egyptians were not of them and they share no spiritual root in common. They persecuted and killed Plato, Socrates and others who tried to introduce Egyptian ideas into their societies, that was over 2,000 years ago. Even to this day, however, they still consider Egyptians heathens/pagans, servants of many Gods. Interesting how they attribute that part to blacks! I can remember years ago, in the 70's, when whites condemned Egyptian ideas and the black Pharoah's. All of a sudden, they want to make the Egyptians white and embrace them...it's a political "power of perception" play. They are fighting to preserve the false idea of their greatness and apparently need Egypt to do it!

Again, I await the day they begin to look deeper into Egyptian cosmology...though after 6,000 years of opportunity I doubt they'll ever understand it, or God.

Anyway, Queen, your throne is safe and well protected. Our ancestors were quite ingenious at how they protected us in "mystery" and made it such that only the true of heart can come in.

Believe this, though. 6,000 years is up. We'll start to see some significant changes in the world...which even now have started. Liars won't be so happy about the new age we are coming into...The Age of Wisdom.

Messages In This Thread

the garamantes the blackcivlization in the sahara
Re: the garamantes the blackcivlization in the sah *LINK*

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.