Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: Black Egypt? Hardly!

Typhoon:

Your grasping at straws. You go on and make Egyptians white. NEW NEWS, evidence has been discovered that Nubia possessed 223 pyramids (more ancient and plentiful than anywhere in the world), they possess statues of the "falcon God, Horus" 1,000 years before Egypt was founded. And, if they knew Horus, they HAD to know Isis and Osiris. Which means Nubians were key contributors to the development of Egypt, if not the founders.

In my opinion, both Ethiopia and Nubia shared in the establishment of Egypt. Their unity, in celebration of their diversity, produced their greatness.

So, I've heard the claims that Ethiopians were caucasoid, because of their hair and facial features. But, let's hear you make Nubians caucasoid...because Nubia is the only nation that fits the bill necessary to be considered an element in the founding of Egypt. As I said, anyone who would claim to be responsible for the founding of Egypt, must show their presence prior to 3,200 B.C. when it was founded, because Egypt was born "full grown", already in possession of the knowledge and wisdom that made them so great.

Peace

Messages In This Thread

Re: Black Egypt? Hardly!

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.