Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: We are not the same!
In Response To: Re: We are not the same! ()

Playtoe and Afro-Carribean Queen,

I WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS...SO HERE IS THE 2ND REPRINT...

Playtoe,

I am neither black, nor caucasian...

My observations, though unfair as it may seem (HEY!...Life IS UNFAIR!...the food chain is the prime example)...My observations are devoid of any pride, or emotional filters...

You, Playtoe and Afro-Carribean Queen on the other hand, are reacting to pure "Emotional Pride of One's Own Race", My 1st law of Racial Intelligence...

You, both, are not thinking clearly...clouded by your own pride....PRIDE IS ONE OF THE 7 DEADLY SINS...Why do you think it is?..

To be able to grasp or embrace the thinking, or...to have admiration and acceptance of another's "foreign", maybe superior way of doing something, EVEN IF!...it would reflect negatively on your own race...IS intelligence!!!...

The First Law of Racial Intelligence...as a matter of fact!

-THE ABILITY TO CRITICIZE AND THEREFORE CHANGE AND IMPROVE YOUR OWN CULTURE OR RACE IS...THE NUMBER ONE KEY OF A RACIAL GROUP'S ANSCENSION TO GREATNESS!...

In other words...The more "sellouts"...or "Uncle Toms" a race has...the more successfull the race, ultimately becomes...examples?:

-Wiggers (white rappers)
-Steven Seagal - 7th dan black belt Akido
-Chuck Norris - same shit
-Elvis Presley- ridiculed as a nigger for singing "race" music
-Eminem- the modern day Elvis
-Richard Geere- Actor, hangs out with the Dalai Lama, all day long...wastes AWAY!...his Star power's ability to get "hot poony"...

and on and on!...

When a black person tries to do the same...like Colin Powell or Condie Rice?....They are labeled as "Uncle Toms"...SELLOUTS!!...

How many black people do you know...who are professional classical musicians (MUSIC OF THE WHITEYS)...like Yo-Yo Ma?...

Could it hurt to TRY something new?..Huh?...Maybe learn something from another race or culture?...How sad!...

This is why the Negroid Race have such a hard time in this world. Not enough of your people can see or think "outside the box"...Not enough of your people are willing to listen...if ONE OF THEM, ACTUALLY DID!...

-Bill Cosby a negroid, with clearly mixed caucasian ancestry, tried to say something about the negativity of E-bonics on the black community...GUESS WHAT?!!...He was chastised and condemned by his own people!!!....the black community!!!...

Most, of the ancient Albino-Africans who were open minded open minded, left Africa as it became hotter and hotter...year after year...They took a chance and left...

The ones who stayed and whose descendants became darker and darker...never thought to do so...TO LEAVE AFRICA...TRY SOMETHING NEW!...

IT IS NO ONE'S FAULT, GUYS...

This is why...Blind Emotional pride in One's Own race...is my First, AND MOST IMPORTANT, Law of Racial Intelligence!...

You guys are proving it time and time again...And ya don't even see it!...

I look nothing like a Caucasian. I have no racial ties or hidden agendas, relative to the debates on this thread...unlike yourselves...

Messages In This Thread

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.