Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: We are not the same!
In Response To: Re: We are not the same! ()

Thomas:

You know, I think you're right! The ability to accept and adopt the superior ways of a foreigner are true signs of intelligence, without pride. We negroes miss the boat on that. Perhaps, the sun has simply cooked our brains to much to conceive ideas "out of the box". How stupid we must have been to desire to stay in Africa, with all that heat.

One's race is so important. The color of our skin, the kink or lack thereof in our hair, the color of our eyes are pretty good indicators of who we are and what we are capable of.

My, being black, am unable to comprehend the complexities you pose. Plus, so much time has passed that I no longer am conscious of my true past.

I'm so happy that you're here to at least make me aware of it. I'll do my best to change, but you know negroes...low odds of me being successful.

Well, I guess I'll go back to my day job. I've kept your notes and will reflect on them as often as possible and teach them to my children. Maybe there's hope for them.

Peace

Messages In This Thread

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.