Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: We are not the same!
In Response To: Re: We are not the same! ()

You assume that it matters to me what kind of mongrel you are. You assume too much. Your statement that you have no agenda is another one of your lies, since all mongrels are prone to racism, their ideas of racial supremacy is relative to their presumed distance from the original African man. I am not fooled. I stand strong like my Nubian Kandake ancestors who bravely fought off each successive mongrel invasion, even managing to outlast her child, Egypt.

Regarding you statement that Africa has no written language. Every language on the planet began in Kushitic Egypt. Including the Meroetic Script, which has yet to be diciphered by the mongrel hordes of Eurasia.

Messages In This Thread

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.