Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: We are not the same!
In Response To: Re: We are not the same! ()

[TITLE: AND YOU CALL YOURSELF...A QUEEN!!!]

Your Royal Idiot-ness,

Am I claiming that the Asian Race is the best, or whtatever?...Moron?...Am I claiming Asia to be the origins of all civilizations.?..you ignorant retard?...My God you're STUPID!!!!....

I am trying to say that YOU!!!...YOU!!...ARE THE RACIST...YOU ARE THE TROUBLE MAKER!...I HAVE BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG, THAT...WE ALL COME FROM THE SAME...

...WE ARE ALL ONE...YOU, IDIOT!...

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS CLINGING ON TO THE UNIQUENESS...THE "MAGICAL", WONDERFUL SPECIAL, SOME KIND OF A MYTHICAL ANCIETN, BLACK PEOPLE!!!...IDIOT!...

Read my last thread again!...

ARE FUCKING KIDDING YOURSELF?...THE LIES ARE...TO YOURSELF!!!!...HA HA HA HA!!!!...

Am I going to have to re-print the last reply again?!...Black damnit!!!!...

You are one stubborn, thick headed Afro-Idiot...Queen, of where?...Great Britain?...You don't even have enough pride to live WITH YOUR OWN PEOPLE!!!!...

GO TO AFRICA OR THE CARRIBEANS...IF YOU FEEL SO STRONGLY ABOUT BLACK CULTURE!!!!..and help your OWN people out!!!..I SEE THROUGH IDIOTS LIKE YOU!!!...

HYPOCRITE!!!...YOU HAVE MY UTTER DISREPECT...AND CONTEMPT!!!...

SOME PEOPLE, GARNER RESPECT FOR THEIR RACE...

YOU...ARE POSSIBLY THE WORSE AMBASSADOR...FOR THE BLACK RACE!!!...

AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A QUEEN?!!...FOR SHAME!...

Messages In This Thread

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.