Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: We are not the same!
In Response To: Re: We are not the same! ()

Play-toe...Listen,

Your race has nothing to do with your chances for success...

Your attitude, or Macro-beliefs of the world is...

Like I said...My first impressions of you, via handwriting analysist....revealed a fairly balanced person with a strong sense of right and wrong...

You know, you might be right about Africa not being covered in a sheet of ice, during the last Glacial age...I was going to concede this point..but you beat me to it!!!....

http://www.museum.vic.gov.au/prehistoric/mammals/africa.html

I was busy writing an insult to her Royal Idiot-ness!!!!....

Anyways...the 3 laws are just standard...any one can break out of them...if they REALLY understand what they imply....IT IS LIKE THE MATRIX..HA HA ...JUST KIDDING...YOU KNOW....

I KNOW YOU ARE BEING A BIT SARCASTIC....BUT, INDULGE ME, OKAY?...

Your chances for Success?...

1.) You live in America, right?...Are you native to this country..or were you or your parents....immigrants from else where?...

2.) If so...How far was the distance...VOLUNTARILY traveled?...THE GREATER THE DISTANCE...THE BETTER...SHOWS MORE TALENT...

3.) How few are the numbers of your own people, who made it here to this country, compared relatively to the numbers of other immigrants!...THE FEWER THE NUMBER THE BETTER...MEANS YOU ARE THE BEST OF YOUR KIND...TO MAKE IT!!!!

If you are a native black American...It Means you mostly likely have a lot of Caucasoid genes...You are problably....WHITER THAN I COULD EVER BE!...

EITHER WAY...WE AS AMERICANS...NEED TO STICK TOGETHER!!...DON'T BE LIKE THAT HYPOCRITE...AFRO-STUPID!!!!....SHE IS SO UP IN HER RACE, BUT CHOOSES TO LIVE WITH THE "HATED" WHITEYS IN ENLGLAND!!!!....GO BACK AND HELP YOUR PEOPLE OUT...WHORE HYPOCRITE!!!!....

IF YOU CAN TRULY SEE OUTSIDE THE EMOTIONAL BOUNDARIES OF YOUR RACIAL PRIDE?...THAN...PLAY-TOE, MY FRIEND...YOU HAVE MY UTMOST RESPECT...AS A FELLOW HUMAN BEING...AND FELLOW AMEIRCAN!....GOOD LUCK!!...AND REMEMBER!...IT IS JUST ALL FOR FUN!!!

Messages In This Thread

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.