Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: We are not the same!
In Response To: Re: We are not the same! ()

With the culmination of my collective writings on this thread, and the revolutionary Paradigm Shifting impact of the ideas, suggested by my 3 laws (they are really still hypothesis), I believe popular culture, IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE, will actually reflect many of my writings!…amazingly so!…No seriously, don’t laugh!…

I predict the shifting, changing of several “terms” and words popularly used in today’s society…, and you heard it hear first….Remember me when you do…

1.) THE TERM “RACE” TO BE REPLACED WITH “RACIAL TYPE”:

SINCE THE VIEW OR CONCEPT OF RACE WILL BE CHANGED FROM DIFFERENT RACES…TO ONE COMPLETE HUMAN RACE…THEREBY REDUCING THE CURRENTLY USED RACIAL & ETHNO TERMS SUCH AS: CAUCASOID, SEMITIC, MONGOLOID, NEGROID…TO SIMPLY…FOR EXAMPLE...”THE MONGLOLOID RACIAL TYPE IN THE HUMAN RACE”…PERIOD!

For example, instead of saying “the Black Race”…..say instead, “the Black Racial Type’…denotes what TYPE AS PART OF THE HUMAN RACE YOU ARE!!!

THE PARADIGM SHIFT OF CHANGING THE DESIGNATED RACES FROM A NOUN…TO AN ADJECTIVE!!!…THE HUMAN RACE IS NOW THE “RACE”(NOUN)…BLACK IS NOW…THE PROVERBIAL…RACIAL TYPE (ADJECTIVE)...E.g . . . . - “what type of human? The black racial type, Asian racial type...

2.) DISCARD AND NEVER AGAIN USE SUCH TERMS AS AFRICAN; HISPANIC; ASIAN AMERICAN, et. Al….TO SIMPLY AMERICAN…OR, AMERICAN OF AFRICAN HERITAGE, ETC…

[JUST REMEMBER THE GENERAL RULE OF WORD PLAY…WHAT WORD COMES FIRST IS REALLY THE MORE IMPORTANT DESIGNATION]

3.) THE 3 LAWS OF RACIAL INTELLIGENCE WILL SHIFT THE DESTRUCTIVE SINGULAR OBSESSION, AND SUBSEQUENT MISPLACED “BLINDING” PRIDE, WITH ONE’S OWN RACIAL HISTORY OR CULTURE, ….TO THE PERCEPTION OF THE “HUMAN RACE AND/OR IT‘S MANY CULTURES THROUGHOUT HISTORY”…AS A COMPREHENSIVE GENERAL…

-As a slight revision of a statement made my earlier thread: There is no reason to believe that YOU…a member of the HUMAN RACE…cannot be the one to think “outside the box” and contribute something GREAT TO HUMANITY…

No more saying things like…We, the black/white/asian race has been…or we, the black/white/asian race, did so and so…NO!!!…NOW IT IS WE, HUMANS DID SO AND SO…IN WHEREVER…WHENEVER….

3.) THE NEW BUZZWORDS CHANGED FROM “RACISM” TO “MULTI-CULTURALISM“…AN THE NOMENCLATURE…

4.) THE IDEOLOGIES OFMULTI-REGIONALISM AND MULTI-CULTURALISM SHIFTING AND REPLACED BY THE IDEAS OF...”UNIVERSAL ORIGINATION” AND “UNIVERSAL CENTRALISM“…RESPECTIVELY.

Copyright 2005, all rights reserved

Messages In This Thread

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.