Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Yoruba: The Egyptian Connection

Dear Olomu and Eyebira,

I commend you for your wonderful contribution to ourstory of Ooduwa. I would like to read the first chapter.
The article 'yoruba: the egyptian connection' is well written but you began your research from one of the home-comings of several expeditions led by the first Oduduwa and subsequent rulers that took to the title of the first Oduduwa.

I suggest you consult some competent Babalawo at Ile-Ife or if there are any left in Itsekri, Ilaje, Igala, etc to conduct further research on Oduduwa and the Yoruba people in general.

My personal research has led me to believe in upward mobility meaning that it was from ILE-IFE that the Yoruba migrated to all other parts of the world. Even the Egyptian civilization was not a direct beneficiary of the Yoruba civilization, it was passed down to them through the Tyrenians.

Messages In This Thread

Yoruba: The Egyptian Connection
Re: Yoruba: The Egyptian Connection *LINK*
Re: Yoruba: The Egyptian Connection

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.