Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: Mormon's view of African Americans (Curse of C

My only question that I have had since forever is: Why do other people desire to constantly degrade and insult, while finding ways to suppress and segregate a nation of people who have through the signs and proofs of history have done no wrong to them? Yet, because of the savage and heinous acts toward this "dark skinned" nation of people has caused deprogramming and stripping of the natural being while implanting in many a hatred for these people who assailed them throughout history. It is heart breaking to see this type of treatment toward "dark skinned" people when history shows no proof of the crime that has caused the onslaught throughout the centuries. It really makes me sad. We all bleed the same color, it could take a "dark-skinned" persons kidney, heart, or liver to save these "fair-skinned" people's lives in the event of a life or death situation. Yet, they hate dark-skinned people but there are people on this planet with all levels of and degrees of pigmentation in their skin, not just fair-skinned people... Why do they do this?

Messages In This Thread

Mormon's view of African Americans (Curse of Cain)

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.