Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: Rabble-rouser cum-Statesman
In Response To: Rabble-rouser cum-Statesman ()

When I read the operators of this Website calling all these people like Al Sharpton, and Jessie Jackson ignorant, I was initially offended until I listen to these fellows and saw how far away from reality they were. In their foolish attempts to be in front of the cameras and to advance their political careers, they try to sell Africans as simpleminded, token grabbing fools.

That is the reason I stand behind none of the present African organizations and loathe their claim of speaking for all Africans. You are not standing alone and I am quite certain you would meet many more who do not stand with people simply because they claim to be representing Africans. Most times they are our greatest obstacles.

Messages In This Thread

Rabble-rouser cum-Statesman
Re: Rabble-rouser cum-Statesman

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.