Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

"You will here of wars..."

Ah! Greetings.
Akinkawon and Ayinde!

I been wondering where you have gone and this morning I do a bit of searching and find this board. So here you are! This is where the energy being focused.

Nation against nation. One Kingdom rise and one kingdom fall. Brainwash education to make us the fools. Imperialism, religiocity, racism, capitalism, competition, greed mentality is the 'mis-civilization' that has distorted the human Heart/Mind and brought the con-ditions of the present time.

How re-freshing to find the reasonings of the bredren and the sistren here.

Tell me, what will eliminate the oppressors from the world? George Bush says that war... long, long war, will eliminate the 'evil-doers'(!). However, hate leads to hate, and death leads to death and fools lead to more fools. So...

Give thanks.
IanI Rasta
Guidance

Messages In This Thread

"You will here of wars..."
Re: "You will hear of wars..."

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.