Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: American Airlines Jet Crashes in New York City

Bush and his boys are now trapped behind their own propaganda.
They would like to pin the plane crash on terrorists to bolster their war cry.

They have placed the nation on the highest alert and have spent billions on bombing a nation that did not attack them. How are they to face the public and tell them that their defenses are not working and the terrorists have the upper hand? How are they to explain the inability of the FBI and CIA to forewarn them of this attack? After their embarrassment, they know that they cannot show the world how vulnerable they are still.

Watching the news reports on this crash is very amusing as they are going out of their way to explain that it was an accident and no terrorist attack was involved.

Funny how they know this without a proper investigation. This reminds me of how they did not expect the 911 attacks but immediately they started blaming Osama bin Laded and his network. After telling the world how sophisticated these evildoers were, they are showing that even they do not believe their own propaganda. They know that this could not be their doing. Funny isn't it.

This also reminds me that every time Osama made a threat the US spokespeople were quick to call it propaganda. They are so sure that he cannot carry out attacks. Hmm… The more they deny this crash was the work of terrorists, the more I am inclined to believe it was.

History is on my side here as America is noted for saying the opposite to what is true.

Messages In This Thread

American Airlines Jet Crashes in New York City
Re: American Airlines Jet Crashes in New York City

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.