Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: WHY support Reparations
In Response To: Whites support Reparations ()

My Great grandparents owned slaves and I'M damned PROUD OF THAT FACT! We owe the blacks NOTHING! These sub-human, welfare scamming, spit-out-babies-like-roaches, obnoxious, smelly, loud, ugly, taint-whatever-they-touch, turn-your-neighborhood-into-a-ghetto, racist, rap music gangs, kill-you-for-crack animals have BEEN PAID IN FULL! They get welfare, ADC, AID, free government housing and medical. Geeee, what does a WHITE person get? Well, we get to PAY for those worthless wastes of life.

I'll give them a free boat ride to Africa since they're all so proud of that Turd-World crap hole. And BTW, all you stupid coons, if you don't have DUAL CITIZENSHIP, you AIN'T African American. You're just a plain ol' Uncle Tom! Ignorant wanna-be's! Africa doesn't even have a CUISINE! Unless you count grubs and bugs!

I'd love to tear down all the projects! Kiss my As* home-relief rejects! if you don't pay taxes you shouldn't vote, so get in line and get on the boat!

Messages In This Thread

Stop Reparations For Slavery?
Whites support Reparations
Re: 7,9,13,21
Suit seeks billions in slave reparations
FREE THE LAND!!!REPARATIONS ARE DUE NO APOLO

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.