Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: IRS erroneously paid slavery credits

Yes, we could say this is previews of coming attractions. What gets me is the arrogant announcement by the IRS that "not only were they going to investigate and find every single one of those reparation tax breaks paid out, but they were going to penalize the people who received them and make them pay back more." What arrogance and madness these wicked fiends ever show themselves to be made up of.

I am sure they got millions of calls from white america who has a notorious track record for being against all things that benefit Blacks. That is, history tells us that the majority of whites were against the enslavement ending; against segregation ending; against integration; against civil rights bill; against affirmative action; and are now 'against' reparations. So as said, I'm sure these same who profess themselves pro-christianity, were all 'against' this tax refund that many Blacks benefitted from. Hallejua and praise the lord! Hypocrites!

Messages In This Thread

Re: IRS erroneously paid slavery credits

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.