Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: Behind the Arab Rage
In Response To: Behind the Arab Rage ()

Thank you for this report on the arab rage in the middle east. I think that you left out one crucial element which is that this is also about race. It's interesting to me that most of the arabs and Palestanians are of a darker hue than the Jewish Israelis. I also believe that we must deal with the fact that the state of Israel could have been established anywhere after WWII, Uganda, Dominican Republic were supposed to have been some suggestions for Jewish repatriation out of Europe. But the UN and the Jews agreed on Palestine to control Africa from the North and South. And let's not forget too that even for HIM and the Imperial family of Ethiopia, Jerusalem and the geographical space of Israel and Occupied Palestine is Sacred Site.
best and one perfect heartbeat.

Messages In This Thread

Behind the Arab Rage

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.