Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

if India is sooo great why don't u go live there?

hey bhai let me tell you something I don't give a rat's ass bout Africa, I care about my ONLY home sweet TNT! hopefully one day we will rid this country of crazy coolies like u and all the others that think Panday is some kinda hindu god or think that nuclear weapons in india is to kill us creoles the last time I looked they was pointing them at each other! and guess what bhai? they want finish each off real soon(I can't wait for it to happen!) you ppl can't even live in peace in Mata india and allyuh want run TNT in "peace" with us? get real

Get lost go home bhai to yuh real and "great" homeland with its millions of beggers and drug addicts do like Robin Singh and buss it! keep allyuh nastyness over they allyuh is nothing more than a PUS filled boil infecting our nation leave before its too late cuz I can't wait for the civil war to start I can't wait to like one of those Serbian warlords (TIGER ARKAN) you ppl have worn out allyuh wellcome in this land this nation and u know what one has to do get rid of a boil? lance it out!

So you have been warned!

Messages In This Thread

Would'nt the UNC like this to happen here!
Re: stop being a foolish AFRIKAN
if India is sooo great why don't u go live there?
Re: if India is sooo great why don't u go live the

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.