Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: Genetically engineered seeds and 'poor' nation

I think the first thing any country needs to do is develop it's agriculture base. Then start exporting the excess. Developing countries need to stop taking loans from the western countries, they are always on the losing end.
In America you have many African americans who have expierience farming and in business who could mentor the Africans on modern techniques in farming.
I also believe until the countries of Africa have a common business language and culture they will be exploited by the west. I would like to see swahili adopted throughout Africa. China has more people but they only have a couple of languages.
Africa needs to follow the example of the Chinese.

Messages In This Thread

Genetically engineered seeds and 'poor' nations
Zambia Rejects U.N. Appeal
Re: Zambia Rejects U.N. Appeal *LINK*
Genetically Engineered Food – Who Needs It? *LINK*
Re: Genetically engineered seeds and 'poor' nation
U.S. Offers Zambia Food Safety Help
ZIMBABWE: No to GM food aid

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.