Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: Iranians??
In Response To: Re: Iranians?? ()

I'm not trying to convince you lol... If I was trying to convince you than I would be promoting a lie. No, seriously its just when I look at the world today I see how people of colour have been decieved. How can a culture be white if they wore a bald head I mean totally shaved head, and they were called saggig "black heads"? Looking at the some of the art it would be assumed that they were white yet when you look at the art closely you will see colour having been scrapped off. I will not deny that there was a white culture in that area, but I will say only after their invasion into the lands.

Question, have you looked over those site that I had given you their features look white as do a lot of Americans yet they could have been black as goodwil tires. I'm very dark so I don't mean any harm by saying that. Did you see the Persian and their darkness, yet modern day Persia is as white as it can be. It is very hard to find black art their now because they have replaced it with white art.

This is that drive to elimate black confidence in themselves to prevent them from rising to the level that were born to be at.

I know that you do really care for the bible, yet there is a scripture that talks about the book of Jasher. A book that has been taken from the bible. The purpose from bring this up is in that book it said that Abrahams dad Terah was cousin to Nimrod as well as Nirods general. Could it be that white have covered up the fact that mabye Abraham didn't come from Shem or that it would suggest that Abrahams dad was was very dark being that his dad was half Hamite. All the way down to Yeshua there have been Hamite blood mixing do you think they were trying to make Abraham a full blooded white man.

They cant say Semite because that word didn't exist until 1848. Shem oldest son was Elam, which is the father of the Dravidians and Persians. These were ancient black men and the Dravidian are still black even after being mixed in with the people of India. Note the house of Elam were prince and general to Ethiopian Nirod. Abrahams brother Haran, land was in bablyonia as well he was a black man so was his son Lot which is said to be the father of the Moabite and the Arommites.

When we look from a different eye, not being a black racist we will see the truth in it purest form. The land of Ur was also home to many cushites. So I brought up Shem to show that his children as well were black in the days of old and still are. Shem doesn't mean semite.

Messages In This Thread

Iranians??
100% True
Re: 100% True
You are a maniac
One African "Eve" for All World's People
Re: Iranians!!
Re: One African "Eve" for All World's People
Evidence for the ignorant.
Re: Evidence for the ignorant.
My condolences
Re: My condolences
Re: My condolences
Re: 100% hogwash
You people are such dorks.
Re: You people are such dorks.
OH REALLY!?
Re: OH REALLY!?
Re: 100% false
Re: 100% not True
AFRICAN PRESENCE IN EARLY ASIA
Bible Corupting Khazars
Re: The Nature Of Self Destruction Part 4
Re: The Nature Of Self Destruction Part 4
Yes and No
Re: Yes and No
Bravo! cy
Re: Yes and No *LINK*
It as Indians who mixed with Dravidians.
Head of Gudea? Black?
Re: Head of Gudea? Black?
Re: Iranians red heads?!!

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.