Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: paper on caste-race debate
In Response To: Re: paper on caste-race debate ()

Indians have no relation with african tribes or infact any other tribes except those caucasian european tribes.

Yes they do. Since all humans came from Africa, they have to have a relation. The term Indian is not a "race", thinking on those lines is simply rediculous. India has an identity, and it does not require a "racial" identity to justify India as a nation. The West have been using race from day 1 to divide and conquer nations. Check up any dictionary, Race is not looked up in the scientific community.

According to the current racial classification system, Indians are clearly a mixed race.

Nose structure: Caucasian to Mongoloid to Negroid-like nose are prevalent. Caucasian like nose are considered superior even though most do not have such features. Laugh but it is just like many Black men preferring fair skinned black females.

Forehead: A good amount of Indians, especially females have a negroid-like forhead.

Complexion: Usually dark skinned in average. Dark as a Brown Crayola pencil.

Hair: Can be very rough, nappy or puffy like a Negroid person and also be similar texture like Mongoloids. This is why alot of oil is used to keep the hair long and straight. Think of a cheaper alternative of Dax. Some have Caucasian hair texture, but most have a very non-Caucasian hair texture.

NOTE: I am fully aware that there are many that wish to be classifed as white even if they do not show it. Do remember that there was a time when Malcolm X was straightening his hair, and choosing the white women over the Black counterpart.

Note: Not just directed to you.
This unscientific racial system was and still is being used by the West to divide and conquer the non-Western nations. If we followed this classification system then King Selassie or Frederick M. Jones would be considered non-Black rather than black. I see no problem of discussing about peoples physical features but there is no need to tie race with identity.
End>

I heard that the european race and american tribes were same before 30,000 years. ( i am not saying this this was being released by Dicovery Candada program title "original Eve" date: Sun May 5 21:11:56 2004.
So, as u can see these two races just branched before 30,000 years.
Well this is the fact.

OK IF THIS IS THE FACT, THEN australoid tribes which date back to over 60000 years are totally altogher different evolutionary people. Any person cannot or should not compare or try to relate these races with anyother races in the world, coz they are over 60000 years old and thinking in the context of just 30000 years betwen europeans and american tribes.lol and dravidian civilization ( the civlization of black people of india is jut 4000 years old)
And australia and india are not neighbors lol. may be china or indonesia might be

Both of you are WRONG. These markers do NOT have any relationship with race what-so-ever. I thought that the "Original Eve" proved that we humans are the same, and was debunking the racial system that is followed in the West. In the scientific community, a Nigerian and a German are just as related biologically as a German and a British. It is true that All humans do originate from Africa, but that doesn't mean they have to identify themselves as African.

As I have said in another post, what one identifies his/herself is their choice. There is really no way one can disprove one's accepted identity.

We indians are really beautiful people even if we are going to compare we guys wiht the whole world

I know where you're getting at.

I am going to keep it real so I will admit that Indian women look good but Hispanics and Egyptians look even better. But lets admit that even though there is a general negativity of black people in the media, the other races still fall for the simple black man/women. Remember the Noble White Lady and the lowly Black Slave? :)

AND DO U FIND ANY INDIAN SAYING THAT THEY ARE PROUD TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH AFRICAN???????/
NEVER LOL.
JUST THINK ABOUT THOSE INDIANS WHO ARE SETTLED IN SOUTH AFRICA, EVEN THEY WILL NOT TRY TO ASSOCIATE THEMSELVES WITH U AFRICAN GUYS

There is no need to be so rude. I can say...Do everyday whites ever associate themselves with Indians? I don't think so.

Whites don't just discriminate against Blacks, the "Caucasoid"-looking French, Russians, and Iranians are just as discriminated.

Caste System does NOT equal Racial System.

Lets get our facts straight. The caste system is NOT related to the current "race" classification system. It is likely a discriminate system, but Red is over Yellow which clearly means that the system does not follow the classification of race that is followed today. Even the Egyptians discriminated fellow Egyptians, so there is no need to put down Hindus.

Messages In This Thread

THERE WAS NO ARYAN INVASION
Re: THERE WAS NO ARYAN INVASION
Re: THERE WAS NO ARYAN INVASION *LINK*
The Beginning of the caste system
Outside influence affected societal change
paper on caste-race debate

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.