Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: "The super arabs"
In Response To: Re: "The super arabs" ()

You Afro-centricists are something else. The idea we all came from Africa is a theory itself so what are you talking about. That theory is difficult to uphold because there have bee findings of bones thought to be younger than the Negro's to actually be older. These things are studied by mainstream scientist but they like the homo erectus finding in India are commonly thrown aside.Not only that but hydridation of separate primitive races help bring about the other races of today. There is no need for a Negro to "shape shift into an Indian or Mongoloid when the climates are the same or similiar. Yet and still you know the out of africa theory is a flaw yourself. A little "man" walking all over the world and changing shape, colors and size sound as fantasized as can be. Even Native American bones are found to be between 60,000 amd 100,000 years old. The sound of voice have much to do with race as theskull of a Negro is more prognathius giving him difficulty to pronounce certain sounds in European languages that are pronounced fluently by caucasians. I know you guys don't and are guided by your own sinister prejudiceness against the human race. For this is why Negroes pronounce the word The as Da and many colloquial word changes are formed by this improper English. Also the amount of testosterone differs with race as well making voice important. Your lack of knowledge doesn't help. But you hag strong. You say humans share each other's features yet I never seen a pure Negro that looked Chinese and neither have you. As far as Cro-Magnon's skin color..... Well let's let you stick to that. It isn't a color war at all nobody cares about color but you centricists. I simply said he was indeed the primitive caucasian. Many whites think they come from the beautiful people of India anyway or the Russian Steppes, so you can have it your way. I am not white just bevause I am educated You probably would think me and you share the same racial class if you didn't know me but let's stick to the topic. I notice Negroes place labels and rant and rave when you are disproved. Whites they like tans but what does that have to do with black? White females like Negroes? Yeah right. Seems like negro "men" feel like they are incomplete without white "women" to me. Atleast that's what I see. Michael Jordan and his, O.J. and his even Kobe got into some heat over his desire for the white female. Notice their all rich as well. Yeah some white females get a body job to look exotic not negroid. But every black female you see got a perm, red lipstick and even talk white to empress whites. I must care for my own blacks and whites must solve your own issues melanesians and Arabians must fix our issues. White "Arabs" rule over dark Arabs because the dark Arab where very incompetent as they even had to get Ethiopians to defend Arabia. The constant domination of Greece, Rome, Persia and the last Turkey indeed eliminated the true Arabian which is indo-type in form. Black Arabians are a minority in the Arabian world and can't rule. When was the last time you seen a real one. The reward of incompetence is utter destruction. Survival of the fittest. I am part Arab but must admit that Arabians perished because of their incompetence. You need to be educated.

Messages In This Thread

"The super arabs"

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.