Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: The shame is on Whites.

I wish you would say "some" whites. Because I am sure not all of them want sympathy. The BBC does not care about the white farmers, but they know a WHITE FARMER KILLED BY BLACK WAR VERTERAN will sell more international papers. There was one white farm owner in Zimbabwe who built a hospital in his area and a school and he is not the only one who puts his money back into the community. the news coming out of there are basically bullshit(excuse the language) The BBC trying to sell papers, Mugabe's controlled paper trying to push his agenda and the MDC's controlled paper trying to push their agenda.

When does stolen property become your propery? thats easy-----never.

But how many generations do we go back to determine who owns the property? Mugabe's shona tribe did take it from someone else---hmmm?

My opinion----People are dieing over something that they belong to not something they own------It is the land of the creator and we are just visitors. So we need to find a way to work together for the benefit of ALL

Messages In This Thread

Re: The shame is on Whites.

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.