Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: madagascar the explaination for negritos in ch

Peace and Love

First i must say that i am very grateful for your explanation of negros in china, i must say, however, that i totally disagree. I am not college educated on this matter yet i think that the explanation is quite obvious and doesn't require much study. Chinese( and Asians as a whole) and "negros" share distinct physical characteristics especially in regards to bone structure. South African blacks or pygmies are almost identical in bone structures hence: cheekbones craniums and height. By adding skin to these bones no matter the color you can see the genetic relationship between the two peoples. Not to mention the thick lips and wide nostrils. Which i am sure evdn you can attest to these obvious physical attributes. As far as how they got there is another story. But i am assuming that invasion by their "cauc-asian" neihbors and inbreeding of some kind brought about the "paling" of these "negrito" peoples which for me explains the extremely large yellow
population of chinese people. The "cauc-asian", while seaching for food and survival from the cold and rugged terrain traveled across the land and found the better climates of china and began to take women there. This must have taken a very long time - maybe even hundreds of years. i don't think they crossed the waters though which explains why there are more browner people off the mainlaind( Filipinos,Indonesia,Papua,Fonga,Samua). I also think that Southeast Asia was much too hot for the whiteskinned man to adapt to which also explains the darker skinned people of tibet and cambodia and Thailand. My understanding of this history is based , once again, on limtited(none)
college education but i think that if i can get some feedback maybe we both can come a little closer to the truth. thanx Ralph

Messages In This Thread

madagascar the explaination for negritos in china
Ardy I respect ya

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.