Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: Israel rejects black Hebrews as Jews

I usually don't respond to your comments but I don't understand your response. You posted something saying pretty much that there are another type of jews I assume are Negroes. Then you say something about your anger about him not sharing your desired view that they frankly "where Negroes". I don't know his material because I didn't read his post but it seemed like clear research of a race that interbred with Jews. I know that Sephardic and Ashekanzaic Jews share tongues of Hebrew(Ashekanzaic) and Amharic(for Ethiopians) which ties them to Israel. Ashekanzaic Jews tend to speak Yiddish as well which is non-semetic but of European origin. However Sephardic Jews speak Amharic which clearly is of Arabian and ancient Hebrew blending. As far as Spanish Jews, Lembe, Hindu Jews and everyone else that wants a piece of the pie I see them as people that have Jewish lineage in their history but certainly not Jews as they lack the traditions and even as far as language in most of these "tribes". Most of the Jews in Africa are lighter than the Negroes and are related to the Jewish faimly. Such as Ethipians. This leaves one to know that The Semites fled into Africa and Asia trying to retain culture and class. However, the majority of Negroes in Africa and caucasians in Europe damaged the purity of the Jewry. Lik Ethiopians refuse to marry non-jews(Negroes)in Africa as a CULTURE and Israel has discouraged this amongst their kind as well. Many of the other groups in Africa are have Jewish blood because the Jewish males mated with many of the Black females spreading their genes but not giving them genuine Jew identity. Pretyy much bastard kids that born of non-jewish mothers. This is why the other black groups in Africa have Jew lineage. When the Jews where flushed out of Israel by the Romans they fled everywhere out of Israel and largely into Africa. This This is why there are other races like blacks and whites with lineage but lacking authentic Jewish right to claim. Haile Selassie is an example. He was more of the true Jewish type and was to bring the first Jewish state before accusations against him. Now we see many Rastafarians that are indeed Negro have adopted and honored him as literally a Saviour or Lord. Yet, one can look at Haile and see he is close as the come to being a true Jew. Because of his influence in Ethiopia and attention to Africa through his actions. He is imagined by some as a Negro. Yet Christianity and Judaism where practiced by these same people before Africans and Europeans knew of a Jesus Christ. Most Negro and Europeans have Jewish lineage as a result of genetic drift therefore it explains how the original Jew blood id found among Blacks Indians and Europeans as well. As far as Babylonians inter-racing with the Israelites... well that isn't much of an issue. Jews are not merely followers of a religion. They raise up Jewish children AS Jews and let others know they are not and that is why charts are even kept for some. If everyone with a Jew parent was seen as Jewish then Adolf Hitler would CERTAINLY be seen as Jewish because his grandfather was Jewish. YET, he wasn't. This strong sense of unity is what has kept a people without a nation in existence for the millinias!

Messages In This Thread

Israel rejects black Hebrews as Jews
Re: Israel rejects black Hebrews as Jews *LINK*
What about colored Hebrews as Jews
Re: What about colored Hebrews as Jews
JEWISH ETHIOPIAN CELEBRATION IN JERUSALEM

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.