Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Seeking Zimbabweans for Business co-operation

Dear Friends in Zim. After being fortunate enough to visit your beautiful country several yeasrs ago, I am now hoping to form a small partnership with someone in Zimbabwe.

I work near a University in England and I was wearing my Nyami Nyami Pendant on campus numerous people asked me where i got it. Of Course I said Zimbabwe , and that I couldnt get hold of any more.

I am writing to ask if anyone would be interested in sending me goods from Zimbabwe to sell in England.

The exchange rate over here should ensure that we can both make some profit on the sale of Zimbabwean goods

I will pay a reasonable you price in advance for your help in purchasing and shipping the goods to me.

Please note, I am not a con man, nor am I a big business with thousands of pounds.

I'm talking small Potatoes here. However if anyone is interested in going to Victoria Falls with £10 of my money and and buying me some small trinkets,posting them to me.. I will pay you 115,114.89 Zim Dollars, that's the current exchange rate for £10 .

Anyone who is genuine and would like to help me in this venture should email me.

philgreg@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Phil

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.