Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

African link with asia

I been to this site a couple of times over the last couple of years and I wonder why some of my people Africans Afro Americans West Indians get so much stick for saying that some of Asia's culture was borne out of the black genetic experience.About a hundrded years ago Egyptologist and historian Gerald Massey Esq said that he is convinced that the chinese are descended from the khoisan people and this was long before any dna studies such as the ones done by lee jien, hope I have spelt his name right.even some of the race biased scholars/writers such as Godfrey Higgins /and christian writer Eustace Mullins have admitted the connections of africans being worshiped as gods in foriegn lands, the lion is not indegenous to Asia.The peoples in south america have been fair in their dealing with us over many a century why cant everybody else use their sense and HUE MANITY when dealing with us.
Wouldn't take a klan member more than a few secs to tell you who is black and who is not
YOUR BELIEF IS WHATEVER YOU PRESUME THE TRUTH TO BE.
THE TRUTH IS WHAT IT IS REGARDLESS OF YOU BELIEF SYSTEM.
PEACE

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.