Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: Black Egypt? Hardly!
In Response To: Re: Black Egypt? Hardly! ()

thomas tran personally i think that your an ass. I dont know the history of men you speak of, but i do know that history is history and i can't be changed with science. understanding is crucial to human beings. Understanding takes place in the mind. and what needs to be understood is already here. now that you understand the past which is no longer here is understood why use that as a means to degrade what is here. Believe it or not buddy africans are here to stay. Also stop being a bitch and act like you got some dame sense.

Messages In This Thread

the racist idiot asian guy
Re: the racist idiot asian guy
Re: the racist idiot asian guy
Re: Black Egypt? Hardly! *LINK*
Historical Connectivity and Indivisibility of Man
Re: Historical Connectivity and Indivisibility of

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.