Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: Africa named after a Roman General?

I originally was looking up information over the internet about a white man named Africanus. I heard while in jail a very bright young man explain how Africa the name, originated from a non black man named Africanus. And that the original name for Africa before Africanus was Ham or Kush. Looking for this information I came across this web page which in its report of history had to explain the indo-european backround of a certain society. It was here that for the first time I heard of a "hind" and "sind" decendants of Kush. I was hoping someone could give me some resources that I could find this out for myself. Also I have recently been researching the history of Egypt. I thought that Egypt was originally a black country, because I have always heard that mizraim (misr) in the bible meant Egypt. While researching I found what seems to be ( no offence) a white man named "AHA" being the first king. Please help me to understand somebody. Young.chestnut@yahoo.com Peace

Messages In This Thread

Africa named after a Roman General?

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.