Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Anyone Listening

I am getting rather frustrated trying to talk to the World as nobody seems to be able to comprehend the magnitude of what I have to say.
If I am right it could change the World forever at a stroke but people keep dissmissing me as a crank.
If you have the mind to cope with what I know I will gladly share my Theory with you.
One immediate thing would be the ending of Religion.The proving of mankind as brothers and sisters.The futility of Wars.Why we are here.
The meaning of life and more.
What has the World got to lose it is in a bad enough state already.
Or are you all afraid to find out the TRUTH???????????

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.