Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

dravidians

Well I see many people are saying a lot of lie's about our people.Stop referring to us as east ethiopians!From what Imam Tabari says Cush was progenitor of different dark races he says Cush was progenitor of the Abbysinians and the Indians and I think this part what he say's is incorrect I think it is Caanan son of Ham all the son's of Ham married among great great grand daughters who cam from Japeth's son Tiras the dravidians came from Egypt close to the sea and migrated into the fertile crescent in Syria on the Mediterranean coast then to Sumer and through south Iran until they reached the Indus Valley Dravidians are from the Sumerians!
by the way c4 y dna is found in high frequency in Australian Aborigines,c5 y dna is founf in low frequency in India

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.