Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Anthrax threats coming from within

If I can understand correctly, Canadian officials are stating that the Anthrax threats is coming from within the US from the Extreme Right Organisations. Handwriting experts and psychologists have also analysed these letters and have arrived with this opinion.

Basically there are also stating that these letters are more likely to come from the Extreme Right than Islamic Terrorist. They also stated that whoever wrote these letters, English is the perpetrators mother language as they seem to have a good and clear understanding of the English Westernized Alphabet.

I copied this article, from a Dutch Website as many people on this board can read and write Dutch. So for those who dont I apologize. Ironically, such an article has not appeared on any of the American Websites (Yahoo, CNN, etc). Sometimes we are so quick to point fingers while ignoring what is going on in our own backyards.

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.