Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: Black man BEWARE of Conversion! Don't be Foole

Wow that was quite a message. Maybe you should elaborate on your ethnic lineage and spiritual upbringing before preaching against another. Let me say I agree with you on Muslim religion being anti-everything, and as a woman, I specifically despise it because it demeans and subjugates women to it's barbaric practices. I agree with you on that aspect of it. However, I have seen sources that proclaimed muhammad to be black as the ace of spade in appearance.

At any rate, it doesn't matter to me one way or another as I denounce that godless false religion for the evil it brought with it during the invasion of Islam into Africa. Indeed, it wrought great damage. According to historical records, africans welcomed Islam as they thought it the force that would aid them in beating back papal rome and the false christian church that was advocating it's anti-black rhetoric that launched the diabolical false white supremacy ideology the world powers adhere to.

All in all, it was evil's hour and Africa chose to embrace what they saw as the lesser of two evils which would be Islam. I personally adhere to no patriarchy as they all wrought death and destruction to women. Mind you, I realize that only factions of Africans embraced Islam but the barbaric way african males adhering to that demonology treat women is evil and wrong. See then that I don't oppose your opposition to Islam but I do believe you should elaborate on your own spirituality and speak as to what you feel has been the negative consequences of Islam on the Black muslims of America.

Messages In This Thread

Black man BEWARE of Conversion! Don't be Fooled!
Re: Black man BEWARE of Conversion! Don't be Foole *LINK*

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.