Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Oh Pianke, you have to KNOW we must DISCUSS this!

YOU STATED:"IN BLACK AMERICA, MATRIARCHY PROMOTED BY WHITE FEMINISTS IS THE MAJOR THREAT TO BLACK SURVIVAL
While white women may harp and rant, rave and complain about white "patriarchy," in Black America the major problem we are having is a system of Black female matriarchy that is destroying the Black nation. As hard as this is to admit, it has to be placed in the open.

If one reads the Willie Lynch letter to the planters of Virginia during the early 1700's, one will see clearly that the "male against female, female against male," trick which is being implemented by feminists with names that sound very Germanic, has done nothing but contributed to the genocide of infanticide and abortion on Black people, destroying the Black male role in the Black family, encouraging a system of dependency that conspires to eliminate Black men from their family, making Black children, particularly Black males "wards" of the state, encouraging some of our women to reject their men and depend on the Government. NOW THAT IS THE MATRIARCHAL CONSPIRACY, that is and has been destroying Black America since the sixties."

MY REPLY:Let me first say, that I have visited your link and as said, am impressed to no end. I always give a thumbs up to Black women and men wise enough to utilize the internet for the upliftment of the Black nation. Now, on to the subject matter at hand. Whatever the 'white girls' version of a matriarchy is, is not of my concern in as much as they are the 'enemy' who support their racist devil man in designing programs to destroy the black nation. The white girls version of matriarchy is as racist as their white male mate counterpart patriarchy that succeeded and demolished the Black. Facing reality is the first step to changing reality.

Now, as for the plans they utilized, I beg to differ with your outlook on this matter. First of all, black male's brutality was one of the reason that many were rightly thrust out of the black woman's home. Secondly, what you are detailing is the plan that the white she devil implemented in aiding her mate in destroying the black environment as a whole. It all came from the same demonic spirit of racism that was/is meant to destroy black humanity. In that sense, 'feminism' acts of genocide really isn't the problem. The problem remains the demonic spirit of racism.

However, your claim is that since it was the 'feminist' that came up with the solution of 'welfare' that 'matriarchy' is evil and bad simply because the solution was implemented as an 'act of war' and factored in on destroying the black family.' That is a horrible, wretched way to perceive these matters and in fact, that is a black male dangerous 'patriarchy' sickness that is in essence, 'blaming the black woman' for utilizing a program to help feed her starving children. Let's face it, Pianke many black families were already tore up when the 'welfare' program was implemented. The men left the home, and what was the woman suppose to do? Let her children starve? Irregardless of what the white she-demon meant in designing the program it was black men who 'LEFT THE HOME' of their own freewill. Some did it, so that their children would be fed, seeing that white racism as a whole would not pay blacks enough to live. However, many black men did not leave the home so your argument about the 'black woman being tricked' is null and void.

Not only that, as said, many black males were put out of the home because they were violent, and wretched to their wife and children. The danger of your perception on the matter is that it unjustly blames the black woman for the failure of the black males who failed. Many black men succeeded during that period welfare or no, and they make a liar out of the black male proponents of 'feminism tricked the black woman into destroying the nation.' The fact is Pianke, RACISM of which all blacks were thrust into with the aid of black males who first sold our ancestors out is where the evil remains.

I am appalled at the ruthless, thoughtlessness of the new pervasive black male mentality that is ONCE AGAIN, turning on the BLACK WOMAN. However, it is a new enlightened day for the black woman, and as the saying goes, 'fool me once shame be on you, fool me twice, shame be on me.' See then that the BLACK WOMAN is NOT GUILTY of the evil that twisted black males are blaming her of being guilty of. Prior to the implementation of welfare many a black woman rightly kicked out a dirty black male so showing that the problem is the male and the male alone!

Do not misunderstand, there are black women hellions out there for sure, still if such a ones throw out a trifling, black male yesterday, today or tomorrow the problem is that particular black male. History shows us that the black woman was not as easily deceived as black males would like to make it out to be, Willie Lynch letter or no.
I've read the entire evil contents in the letter and granted we all together were brainwashed, but in reading willie lynch I sometimes felt parts of it were the words of a bitter, lonely black male, seeking to subjugate black women and use our strength against us.

We are strong by nature, and had to be doubly strong by the horrible circumstances that black males of yesteryear put us in i.e. enslavement. Truly Willie Lynch affected us, but it affected the male worse in that the males are now implementing willie lynch mentality and using it against black women just as willie lynch did. In other words, they got it backwards, AGAIN! Just because that ilk wrote all of that, it does not mean that all black women succumbed to that mentality. Truth be told, there were more black women resistors than there were men. As such is the case, you can't blame the whole damned situation that blacks are in on black women. As said, that is a dangerous mentality to adhere to. Besides that, it shows black men to be as weak and stupid as the white racist says he is. Remember a nation can rise no higher than how it treats its women. To blame black women because of white she-devils actions is wrong. The bottom line is yes all types of brainwashing evil was implemented by white devil males and females but we must think clearly and rationally when it comes to blaming someone. Understand the white devil never knew of the resistant to this technique and many resisted, while others succumbed, both males and females. Racism itself destroyed the black males role, and he broken, succumbed to it, and not by reason of his momma, as the white man has deceptively taught black males that it was. That in itself is the TRICK of Willie Lynch that black males keep falling for, and in falling for the deception they blame, the black woman, and as so, their mentality becomes the enemy to the black woman. Willie Lynch is still tricking the black man and that because of his faulty reasoning with regard to the demonic spirit of racism.

As for the 'welfare' program itself, many black men in high places supported that program being implemented. So if we are to judge guilt under the standards you are employing these Black MALES (who the majority were) are the real problem because THEY worked with the white 'feminist' and implemented the welfare program.

YOU STATED:"PATRIARCHY IS THE AFRICAN WAY WITH MATRILINEAL SUCCESSION TO BALANCE THE SYSTEM
As a Black man, and one whose ancestors came from patriarchal societies where women were cherished an regarded as equal, I see no reason why me or any other knowledgable Black person who understands African tradition should compare African patriarchy with European or Arab patriarchy."

MY REPLY:Well let me open up your blinded eyes and show you the reasons why African patriarchy tradition should be compared to with European or Arab patriarchy. It is because such African patriarchy is evil and KILLS, MUTILATES, RAPES, SUBJUGATES, ENSLAVES, BEATS, TORTURES, MURDERS, BLACK WOMEN AT ASTRONOMICAL RATES EVEN AS WE SPEAK!

Africa was originally a MATRIARCHY not a african male run patriarchy. There is tons of evidence to show that. It was solely when the matriarchy was exalted that africa had world rule. The problem in a nutshell is the 'patriarcy' itself, as it is designed to kill, steal, destroy WOMANKIND. Make no mistake about that the evidence is insurmountable and that you choose to blind yourself to that reality shows that there is no way in heaven or hell that intelligent black womankind will leave our fate again to the black man for as you just professed you are blind and refused to see the truth, let alone, adhere to it. African males are brutishly raping, molesting, their daughters, wives, and women in general. This is the patriarchy. Violence against african womankind as we speak is rampant and not only rampant but increasing and causing the deaths of african women.

So please don't tell me about 'a nice african patriarchy' for the evidence makes a liar out of black males who adhere to that madness. This is why a matriarchy must be implemented where black women will no longer be ruled by blinded males who refuse to see the light.

YOU STATED:"Cheikh Antah Diop put it plainly. The African patriarchal system developed as a way of ensuring the survival of the African/Black race. The founders of this system knew the value of women/females to the entire family system and therefore, African/Black women raised in traditional Black societies, whether in Africa, Tribal India (not the Aryanized Indians), Melanesia and Australia, all place a high regard to women. One finds this important custom. Agriculture and horticulture is very important in these societies and women play a crucial part as tenders of the earth. Women also engage in small trading. Men hunt, fish, trade far away, tend cattle and do heavy farming. Hence, both sexes depend on each other. The idea of "independence" "individualism," and going it alone that Euro American political commentators boast about, is not part of the African tradition. Unity is the key and the fact that feminists will demonize patriarchy in Black societies as if its the same in Arab and European influenced societies shows clearly that feminists are influenced by the white supremacy trick of white women."

MY REPLY:With all due respect to Chiop and his many great works I couldn't disagree with him more on his assessment of an 'african patriarchy.' As just stated, african patriarchy rules in africa as we speak and death, despair, disrespect, violence, illiteracy, rape, beatings, tortures, is the rule of thumb for black women at the hands of black males. THE PATRIARCHY ALL OVER THE WORLD IS THE EVIL THAT MUST BE DESTROYED!

As said, there was a MATRIARCHY that preceded the patriarchy and in such societies black males were treated with utmost respect however women ran the political, religious, educational, scientific, etc.. The fact is, man has shown he is incapable of ruling. He is selfish, satanic when he rules alone. A society should be based on equal male/female rule as was the case in matriarchal eras. Males must never be allowed to RULE over females again, lest death, destruction, subjugation remain the woman's lot. As said, all who speak otherwise are liars and deceivers and the truth abideth not in them.

YOU STATED:"The fact is, white women who promote "feminism," are actually promoting female domination and female superiority. When one looks at trends today, what one notices since the sixties is the rapid upliftment of white women and the continued downpression of Black males, Black females and others.

Today, due to the struggles that Blacks started for equality, while white women were burning bras and promoting sexual promiscuity and "free love," white women are making rapid progress in all areas, while Black men, the most oppressed group in America are being herded into camps all over the nation.

Thus, what patriarchy and what patriarchalism is there in the Black male society in America? Absolutely none. The fact is, Black males are raised by Black women at a rate of about seven single women raising children to three married or male and female couples raising their children."

MY REPLY:Again, I am not interested in white racist girl's version of 'feminism' as it is just their way of acting out the demonic spirit of racism. It is no more of me, than should the white racist devil male's version of patriarchy racism be of black males. However, fact is, black males have adhered to the white devil's version of patriarchy as taught through the patriarchy religions of Islam, Christianity and Judaism. See then that black males are not as innocent as you have told yourself. Black males had the right to vote before the black woman. Black males under the religion of Islam have yoked black women under stifling male religious laws so much so that black women of Islam must cloak their heads and not allow MOTHER NATURE'S fresh air to go through it. It is all sick and wrong, and black male doings' crime and havoc affects black women. Again, the key is FACING REALITY, AND DEALING WITH THE TRUTH THEREOF, FOR TRUTH ALONE WILL SET THE CAPTIVE FREE!

YOU STATED:"The Black male has been greatly disadvantaged due to this scheme began when white women started to push the system of welfare, free sex, devorce at will and other tricks on the rest of America. The Black male in America is less likely to have his father around because back in the sixties, a diabolical system called "welfare," which was originally created to care for the widows and children of white folk whose husbands did not return from war, was used to pacify the Black community, at a time when Black America wanted one thing. Independence and a separate all-Black nation. Welfare and the capture of the minds of our women was began as soon as the destruction of the Black nationalists was accomplished.

Its very ironic that the people who are behind the feminist movement in America are those who follow the teachings of the early 20th century eugenist by the name of Magaret Sanger, who proposed 'more children for the fit, less for the unfit," long before the Nazi eugenist program in Germany. These same feminists who constantly compllain aboiut "patriarchy" have contributed to the elimination of tens of millions of unborn over the last few decades. Un like wars where two sets of people are fighting, these unborn are and have been totally innocent. THE GREATEST VICTIMS OF THIS HOLOCAUST ON BLACK WOMEN ARE BLACK WOMEN WHIO ARE BEING TRICKED BY WHITE FEMINISTS TO DESTROY THEIR BABIES, WHILE THESE WHITE FEMINISTS PROMOTE FERTILITY PILLS FOR WHITE WOMEN WHO BEAR SEVEN BABIES PER PREGNANCY."

MY REPLY:Again, I know you mean well in your conclusions reached, but let me say that is one of the most dangerous ideology ever espoused against BLACK WOMEN. You first of all, insult our intelligence to think we would all just blindly conform to white girls. In fact, don't you think you got that backward with regard to those who follow white girls in that black males brought them into the black community and herald them as the epitomy of beauty? Black males then turn around and blame the black woman as she who would be influenced by 'feminism.' Come on, get real will ya! Black women speak of 'matriarchy' liberty because of black male 'distorted' mindset of which you just exhibited with regard to these matters. You think you as a black male got a sad song to sing, open your ears and hear the black woman's song. Sold out by the black male and thrust into a demonic enslavement. Once in the enslavement raped, tortured, and many times that rape came from black male overseers. Many times it was they who went out and hunted down and caught black women who were escaping enslavement and it gave them much pleasure to do so. Not to mention, the black males who beat their women amidst the enslavement, after and all the way to the present. Black women were demeaned, and stepped on by brainwashed black males who preferred women who were the product of rape by the white slaveholder. The average black woman was mercilessly attacked by black male standards of beauty. When black males got any prominence they left the black woman behind and took a white woman or one one chromosone away from white. In this way, black male (power) that you allege they did not have, pitted black women be we brown, dark, or light. It was torture on the darkest woman and it still is. Even though the darkest woman was she the white devil preferred, while the black male cursed her and still curses her. So don't expect a learned woman such as myself to buy into this dangerous, evil, ideology now being espoused by black males for it is a LIE, a DAMNED LIE and I think they know it!!!

Ergo, BLACK WOMAN THE MATRIARCHY IS THE KEY TO OUR DELIVERANCE!! OUR EXALTED VERSION OF A MATRIARCHY, WITH OUR LIBERATING RULES! Just because the black male fears the white girl who he alone, brought into the black community, doesn't mean black women will fear it, we must resist all evil and the greatest of them is the male patriarchy of which the black male is not exempt from!

During the enslavement powerful black women made their mark. One of which was Sojourner Truth. She worked for women's rights and she did exploits on behalf of the black nation, just as many black women have done. At any rate, as the voices of abolition were prevailing, the Southern demonic enslaver felt the heat, and offered up a compromise. They said, how about if we 'free the black man, and leave black women and children in chains.' Sojourner the great stated:"If Black men are left in charge of black enslaved women, it will be no different than the white man slavery!"

All one has to do is to look to Africa and see the subjugation, disrespect, death, torture, destruction of black females at the hands of black brutes, to see that Sojourner was right!

YOU STATED:"THE REAL WOMANISTS RESPECT MEN AND RECOGNIZE THEIR DUTIES. Not to long ago, the women of a part of Kenya mobalized to shut down the stores selling liquor to their husbands. The owners of these stores were accused of making liquor (like moonshine) that caused men to go sterile, make them impotent and even add to causing their destruction. The women of Kenya got fed up of their men (those who drand this liquor) being destroyed mentally, physically and sexually, so they took it upon themselves to shut down all the stalls and stores selling this poisonous liquor.

ARE BLACKS IN AMERICA AND ELSEWHERE AWARE THAT LIQUOR, AND DRUGS CAN DESTROY THE POTENCY

These Kenyan women are African womanists who believe in the development of their families and not just trying to gain a level of superiority over men as the feminist movement in America is training women to do, with grave consequences."

MY REPLY:The few left alive women of Kenya who did that should have let the drunken brutes liver burst and educated themselves and their children. Funny how you left out of your perception the fact that these women are beaten by these drunks who they had to go drag out of bars. I would have let the gopher good for nothing scum drown in his misery and been glad that the ilk was passed out. See then that the male mentality ever misses the point and cannot be allowed to rule over womankind. Look at that, the male is passed out drunk, you have no comment on that. The woman is working, correction slaving for pitiance to spare what? That drunk in a bar. Why isn't he fighting the white devil who rules over him? He's out passed out and the Kenyan women are stupid enough to fight for those drunken bums instead of fighting for their own liberation from the drunks.
Ha! What an miserable example you gave. It doesn't prove your point but mine!

Why fight for this drunken, doped up dung? What good is he passed out drunk? The woman is SUPERIOR by reason of the fact that she isn't passed out drunk, but having to take time out from her dreary existence to go and fight the wrong person. It is their good for nothing husbands who they should have been angry at for being a drunken waste. Again, HA!!

YOU WROTE:"Black women and men in cities like Los Angeles have worked to lessen the amount of liquor stores in their communities, but the evidence that liquor made to destroy Africans was doing just that in Kenya, should be a lesson to Black folk in the U.S. and elsewhere. The fact that the people making the liquor were Kenyan themselves does not matter one bit. It is who promoted the creation and drinking of this liquor that makes men impotent and sterile? Is it the same people who promoted the myth in South Africa about relations with virgins to cure a certain suspicious "disease?" (I shall not be explicit, but if you all have heard the news, you know what im talking about...the greatest, most evil lie ever spread since the "curse of Ham," lie.)"

MY REPLY:In a word, BULLSHIT! It does matter that it is BLACK AFRICAN ILK SELLING AND GUZZLING THE BOOZE! Again, Black woman behold the convoluted mindset of the black male that must not be allowed to RULE over the black woman.

Listen Pianke, the enemy is the enemy we all know that, the fool is the one who succumbs to enemy tactics. The enemy is just doing what he is suppose to do, be your enemy. If Blacks succumb to his war tactics then they will die. The unfortunate way you think, black males are weak, thoughtless brutes who are incapable of fighting the enemy. If the enemy tells him to 'rape a virgin' because it cures a disease, he like a brute 'RAPES' a virgin and you like a thoughtless brute are more or less justifying brute-like conduct of cowardly black males!!! You mean to tell me, that black women are suppose to blind ourselves to the fact that black males are weak and stupid enough to of their own freewill drink the poison that the white devil puts out there? You mean we are suppose to relish in their weakness, and stupidity and allow such a ones to RULE OVER US? I think not! What your ideology promotes is that black males are 'primatish' and incapable of resisting their white captive. It is insane!

YOU WROTE:"In retrospect, the time has come to stop this division among Black folks. We don't need to eliminate "patriarchy" in the Black nations and communities anywhere. The people spreading this trick come from the most stable, most wealthy and most assured ethnic groups in America today. They dominate the mass media and spread all the vices that is destroying Black America and others, yet, when one goes through their neighborhoods, one notices their children are being cared by two parents and are living comfortably. They will promote abortion and genocide on Black folk, but will not allow others to come into an area where they feel they will be overwhelmed. The same people who began and head the feminist movement are the same people on the talk show circuit who blame Blacks for every evil in America today (listen to radio station KKGO, SAN FRANCISCO, BETWEEN FOUR TO SIX PM, MONDAYS TO FRIDAYS) "SWAGE NATION."

It is downright evil, that much of the social problems that face Black America today was brought about by people who were supposed to be Black folks "allies" during the sixties, but today, they are worse than the propaganda machine that vilified non-Aryans during World War II Germany. In fact, some of the current anti-Black propagandists are the sons and daughters of people who migrated from Europe just after World War II and were themselves victims of racism and atrocities. Today, they are attempting to make Blacks the scapegoats, so that what happened in Germany does not happen to them here in the U.S.

However, we Blacks must learn to observe and recognize trickery for what it is. We are better off with strong families, homes with mothers and fathers. Homes where Black boys are taught respect and the values of being men from their fathers, rather than conspiring with the system to eliminate fathers and opening the way for the angry, resentful son, deprived of his father to rebell and end up confined.

Black families united are more able to create larger families, more children and more support. If Black America is going to survive and not be continually pushed back into a smaller and smaller minority, overtaken by all other ethnic and racial groups in our own land, we must reject the tricks of feminism that calls for devorcing, single parenting as the most preferred family type, abortion and any reason to destroy the Black family.

What we need in Black America and the Black world is a strong patriarchal system and the continued corporation and respect for our women, which is engrained in Black culture already."

MY REPLY:IN LIGHT OF YOUR MINDSET THAT UNFORTUNATELY IS PERVASIVE AMONG CERTAIN BLACK MALES, I CALL FOR THE BLACK WOMAN MATRIARCHY AND I CALL FOR IT WITH URGENCY, AND I CALL FOR IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Messages In This Thread

The World is stacked in BLACK & white!
Re: The World is stacked in BLACK & white!
Oh Pianke, you have to KNOW we must DISCUSS this!
Working on the Answer *LINK*

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.