Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: EAST TIMOR INDEPENDANT:BLACK MELANESIANS UNITE

WHERE DID THE INFORMATION COME FROM: I SAW A NUMBER OF BOOKS LISTED AS REFERENCES, I SUPPOSE THESE WOULD BE THE SOURCES, AND CONSIDERING THE AUTHOR PRESENTED THEM AFTER "CHART OF BLACK CIVILIZATION," MY ASSESSMENT IS THAT THEY ARE.

NOW, LET'S LOOK AT THE BIBLE AND OTHER I HAVE NOT FOUND TOO MANY REFERENCES IN THESE EITHER. YET, NO ONE SEEMS TO QUESTION THEIR AUTHENTICITY. FOR EXAMPLE, WHERE IS THE PROOF THAT NOAH CURSED HAM?

As far as references and sources are concerned, all one has to do is read.

J.A. Rogers poinited out in his book, "100 Amazing Facts abaout the NEGRO," THAT AN ETHIOPIA INVENTED "GREEK FIRE," whic was a weapon similar to a flame thrower used to burn ships on the high seas...It was used during the early Middle Ages.

The castle shown was built in Buhen by Nubians and Egyptians and it is from this castle and others like it that all other castles built came from. That particular castle's ruins are at Buhen, near what was the Nubian border.

Messages In This Thread

EAST TIMOR INDEPENDANT:BLACK MELANESIANS UNITE

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.