Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: LMAO
In Response To: Re: LMAO ()

YOU CAN LAUGH TILL YOUR NECK TURNS RED, BUT AS THE SAYING GOES, "TRUTH SUBMERGED SHALL RISE AGAIN,

Yes, that is why I am here. And the truth does hurt. I promise to be as gentle as I can, using the hyodermic syringe technique.

AS FAR AS SELF-ESTEEM IS CONCERNED, PERHAPS YOU AREW THE ONE WHO FEELS THREATENED THAT YOUR OWN LIES AND RACIST WHITE SUPREMACY PROPAGANDA IS BEING REJECTED WORLDWIDE, LEAVIN YOU WITH A FEELING OF SHAME, THEREFORE, YOU SHAMEFULLY ATTEMPT TO DENY THE FACTS.

Actually, no. You see, I do not look on lands like India and the Middle East as evidence of white civilization as I don't need to. I just need to look around me right now. I have tangible proof of what my ancestors provided us with. You however know that you cannot find it in Africa so you cast your eyes to people who do not have blonde hair and blue eyes and then think.."oh yeah...I gotta have me some of that". None of these civilisations were black. Not even Egypt was black and Nubia is pushing it. North Africa is not a black country, the Middle East is closer to Europeans than you will ever admit.

Well, if you think that Elam, Sumer, Susia and ancient Mesopotamia did not have an original Black presence, then why were the Sumerians called, "The Black Heads," and why are ancient statuettes from the urban population of Sumer (not the nomads from the deserts) primarily of Negroid people.

Black heads? Maybe because they had black hair? You people really are so simple minded. And the statuettes reflect no Negroid traits. I have already posted some in here. Sorry.

why is there still a significant Black population today in the Southern parts of Iraq, Iran, Aden, Yemen AND THE SURROUNDING REGION.

Hell there are black populations in London and France but it don't mean they have always been there. There areno black people in Iraq or Iran. Yemen and Aden, yes. But then, they are next door to Africa. They also took black slaves there. But they are not black civilisations.

So people from Russia and Germany, are genuine and belong to the Middle East, yet African and other Negro peoples are fake. GOSH, SOMEONE NEEDS TO FIX THE SCHOOL SYSTEM IN THESE PARTS.

I am not from your parts. Of course Russians and Germans are closer to the Middle east as it is from the Middle east that Europeans came! Various migrations from the Middle east into Europe have taken place since the Paleolithic. Middle Eastern people also populated and almost deserted North Africa.

FOR REAL HISTORY SEE

http://www.cwo.com/~lucumi/runoko.html

I have been there and it is the funniest thing I have ever read in my entire life.I could direct you to a white supremacists site as they both serve the same purpose.

AS LONG AS I AM BLACK, BLESSES BY THE GODS AND BY THE SUN AND WITH THE BLOOD OF THE ORIGINAL GODS OF THE EARTH IN MY VEINS, I SHALL NEVER HAVE A SELF-ESTEEM PROBLEM. I AM COMFORTABLE WITH THE "NED-JER" (NATURE...N-G-R...N-T-Y-R).

Save me the Vodou chants. No you're not comfortable. Or else you would start with Africa and not everwhere else in the world.

NOW HERE IS A LITTLE TASK....PROVE ME WRONG.

Where shall I start? Genetics? Anthropology? Just do me one thing, show me apicture of black Turks and Iraqies. Let's get this show on the road. Is there anywhere in this world that you think blacks didn't populate?

Messages In This Thread

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.