Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

some proof of your claims

Pharaoh Tarharka and the Nubian Dynasty of Egypt who defeated the Assyrians, conquered Spain and wrote the first manual on good health, martial arts and excercise to train his troops. In fact, some historians think that Tarharka may have visited the Americas between 600 to 700 B.C. with other Nubians
do you have references for these claims//?

i wish you would doucment everything you put on this web site otherwise it become rhetoric. you must present real facts in order to fight racism not lies and made up things
tell me exactly what papyrus or manual taharqa wrote to train his troops
taharqa was a great commander and war tactian,but where is the proof of this. shabaka who reigned in the 25 dynasty wrote the shabaka stone a debt for him because this is how we know of the memphite theology or anu theology
you also claimed that nubians sailed to america,but where is the reference to this
please help me out i am an egyptain myself and i am writting a book
are you a member of the taseti group

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.