Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: african stonehendge
In Response To: african stonehendge ()

"TAJANU" WELL THIS IS INTERESTING BECAUSE THE OBILISKS OF ANCIENT EGYPT WERE CALLED "TJENNU" MAKES ME WONDER, HOWEVER I ALREADY KNOW WHY THERE IS A SIMILARITY IN SOUND TO DESCRIBE STONE MONOLITHS THAT MAY OR MAY NOT REPRESENT PHALLIC SYMBOLS.

FURTHERMORE, IT IS NO SURPRISE THAT A WORD IN A WEST AFRICAN LANGUAGE SOUNDS SIMILAR TO A WORD IN AN EAST AFRICAN (ANCIENT EGYPTIAN) LANGUAGE, SINCE MANY AFRICANS MIGRATED FROM THE SAHARA, SUDAN AND EGYPT INTO WEST AFRICA IN VERY ANCIENT TIMES.

The Zingh Empire did exist...I AM TIRED OF WHITE PEOPLE COMING UP IN HERE TRYING TO DISPROVE WHAT WE BLACKS KNOW...CAN I HAVE EVIDENCE THAT ATLANTIS EXISTED IN THE ATLANTIC OCEAN....

CAN I HAVE EVIDENCE THAT JESUS CHRIST IS GOD?

DOES TRUTH ONLY COME OUT OF THE MOUTHS OF WHITE PEOPLE? I THINK NOT....ZING WAS PART OF THE PREHISTORIC "AQUATIC CIVILIZATIONS" THAT WAS SPREAD OVER THE SAHARA, EAS, WEST AND CENTRAL AFRICA...AND HERE IS ANOTHER FACT, MUCH OF THE THICKLY FORESTED REGIONS OF THE CONGO WAS NOT THICKLY FORESTED ABOUT 20,000 TO 15,000 YEARS AGO. THE SAHARA WAS WET, SOME WAS FERTILE AND IN MANY AREAS THERE WERE CITIES, TOWNS AND OTHER SETTLEMENTS.

In fact, the remnants of ancient Sahara civilization, particularly the South-West Sahara region is West Africa and Olmec Mexico.

PERSONALLY, I DON'T THINK WHITE PEOPLE HAVE TO VALIDATE ME TO KNOW MY OWN HISTORY. I DON'T NEED THEIR "REFERENCES," WHEN THESE ARE ALREADY AVAILABLE IN MUSEUMS IN NIGERIA (WHAT WAS NOT STOLEN BY THE BRITISH).

Messages In This Thread

african stonehendge

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.