Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: The trouble with 'Aryans
In Response To: The trouble with 'Aryans ()

You know that this attitude is far from being limited to one aprticular people or race. Look at Orientals, in particular Koreans who happen to be one of the most racist people i ever met. Or what about Japan and their sad suppression and near-extermination of the Ainu people, not to mention their ongoing contempt for them. Arabs are extremely racist too, if you read the Koran it will show you that they believe themselves to be the best and most noble of people (at least that's what mohammad deluded himself in telling them)destined to rule the world. They even claim that the language spoken in heaven and by God is Arabic! Worst of all, the nation of Islam headed by the comical Farakhan is the most racist organization I know of, probably more so than the KKK. If you don't believe me, read their litterature and you will see that theirs is a racist cult from top to bottom.

Messages In This Thread

The trouble with 'Aryans

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.