Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

to Sopdet

There is something I will conceide after this lenghty discussion. I am a fair man and I have realized that one of the points you have been stressing had earlier on slipped me by and that is that there seems to have been efforts made to hide the fact that the Sahara, in particular Algeria which you mentioned earlier, was first inhabited by black people. I have seen the rock art that you refer to and the site is Tassilli and the date goes back between 8000 and 10 000 years ago. It does seem odd that no great effort is made to provide people with information (other than that which keen-eyed people such as yourself and I) about the pre-Berber inhabitants of Algeria. I remember reading on many occasions, incorrectly that the Berbers were the native inhabitants of that region.

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.