Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

Re: Black Hamitics and Shemitics

You wrote:
"You seem to think that islam is about arabs,when it is not. I agree that africans should abadon islam,and my grandmother being coptic from egypt was forced to convert toislam and my family,but islam is not about arabs. matter of fact allah the single deity that muslims whorship is actually from allat a sabean moon godess.
mucvh of islam is based on pre islamic arabian paganism,which came formthe sabeans.
I was raised a muslim,but ichose formyself to just be spirtual and to ditch christainty and islam.

Yes, during the eastern slave trade many arabs castrated black slaves,but they also did this to slavic slaves which also consitued a great majority of the slaves.:

Yes, I know Allat was a goddess, living in a stone, one of the three major deities of Mecca (also one of the reasons mohammedans pray to a stone during the prayer, because ancient Arabs believed deities resided in stones. However Islam IS about Arabs. Read the Koran and you will see why this is nothing more than a pan-Arab cult. The language of heaven is Arabic. Of all the people in the world, it is said that God chose the best people to receive Islam (the Arabs) and that of this best people the best was chosen as a prophet. The final redeemer also will be an Arab. I would say that pretty much sums it up as an Arab cult imposed like imperialism upon the good people of the Earth.

Messages In This Thread

Black Hamitics and Shemitics

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.