Africa Speaks
TrinidadandTobagoNews
AmonHotep
Trinicenter
Homepage
RaceandHistory
Race and HistoryNews and Views
Terms of Service | Translator | Nubian School | Channel Africa | Recommended Books

Articles Archive: Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6

Race and History Forum

A New, Old Time Religion

The Gnostics were the only true adherents to the tenets of their religion. The pursuit of knowledge and "by means of knowledge they attained their truth."
All other religions are nothing more than rackets. Their tenets are founded on a misunderstanding of ancient astronomical allegories, allegories that were used to mark changes/cycles in the procession of time.
What do you call organizations that require members to murder, most heinously, all who disagree with their precepts, then allow for exoneration through bribery, or forced attendance to meetings at a prescribed place and time?
"Man never had the right to usurp the unexercised prerogative of God, and condemn and punish another for his belief." Wake up people and stop prostituting your soul.
"As long as the soul keeps running about everywhere copulating with whomever she meets and defiling herself, she exist suffering her just deserts." One could substitute "whomever" for "Judaism,Hinduism,Christianity or Islam".
For the uninitiated some suggested reading; The Christ Conspiracy-The greatest story ever sold by Acharya S, The Natural Genesis by Gerald Massey, if you find that too voluminous try Gerald Massey's Lectures, and for some soul food I recommend The Nag Hammadi Library-translation of Gnostic Scriptures edited by James M. Robinson and Metu Neter by RA UN NEFER AMEN
"The world is waking from its phantom dreams, to make out that which is from that which seems." Gerald Massey
"I am the light that is over all things. I am all: From me all has come forth, and to me all has reached. Split a piece of wood; I am there. Lift up the stone, and you will find me there." The Gospel of Thomas

Trinicenter Int. | Africa News Links | 9/11 Home | Latest News | Sources | Search | Homepage

NOTE: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 this material is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

RaceandHistory.com is a 100% non-profit Website.